Chapter 29: I love you

*Harley's P.O.V.*

I sat on Ashley's lap and started kissing him roughly. He grabbed my butt and started squeezing it lightly as he kissed me back. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and he allowed me. He let me explore his mouth with my tongue until he took control. We fought for dominance but I let him have it and he entered my mouth. I could feel a bump forming in his pants and I smiled into the kiss. He continued to squeeze my butt and he rubbed his hands all over my back as he deepened the kiss.

He eventually pushed me forward so I was on my back and he was on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we started kissing very passionately. He wrapped his arms around my back and tangled his fingers in my hair. He tugged lightly which turned me on and I moaned slightly into his mouth. He smiled into the kiss and then we broke apart briefly.

"I want to fuck you so hard right now." He whispered, staring straight into my eyes.

His eyes were filled with lust and his breath was warm against my neck as he started kissing down my cheek until he reached my neck. I threw my head back in pleasure giving him a better angle. I wrapped my arms around his head and massaged his scalp lightly as I tangled my fingers in his hair. The bump in his pants was more prominent now and I slowly grinded our hips together. He moaned slightly into my neck as he continued kissing me, possibly leaving hickeys.

I tugged at his shirt wanting him to take it off. He refused and continued kissing my neck so I rubbed his stomach. I reached down to the hem of his pants and tried to undo his belt with one hand. He laughed and looked at me.

"What are you trying to do?" He asked, smirking.

He connected our heads so he was staring into my eyes. I smiled and bit my lip sexually as I tugged at his shirt again. He took it off this time and then took my shirt off. He started squeezing and kissing my breasts. He reached around to unclasp my bra and threw it across the room. He then started sucking and licking my nipples which made me moan. He smiled and started grinding our hips together. I moaned even more.

"Ashley." I moaned.

He looked up.

"Yes baby?" He asked.

I looked at him with lust. He gave me his Purdy smirk. He sat up and started to unbuckle his belt. He slowly started to unzip his pants and then slowly slid them down to his knees. His member poked through his boxer briefs. He stood up and took them off and then lifted me up onto the bed. He climbed on the bed and started kissing my stomach, going down slowly with each kiss until he reached my jeans.

"These need to go." He said as he bit the hem of my pants and tugged slightly.

He undid my jeans and slid them down to my ankles and then took them off.

"Ooh, these at my favorite." He smirked, fiddling with my black lace underwear.

I smiled back at him as he slid them off. He lightly kissed my clit and I moaned. He slowly started sucking and licking it which turned me on even more. I tangled my hands in his hair and massaged his scalp lightly. I moaned and squirmed under his touch but was so turned on.

He sat up and took his boxers off. He immediately inserted into me and I moaned. He let me adjust briefly and then picked up his pace. I moaned slightly with each thrust. He flipped me over so I was on my stomach and inserted from behind. He lifted my butt up so my back was arched. He moaned slightly and slapped my ass.

"You like that, dirty girl?" He moaned.

I was in so much pleasure I could only moan in response. He picked up his pace even more and went in deeper. He wrapped his arms and body around my torso as if he was hugging me from behind while still keeping his pace. I felt a familiar knot starting to form in my stomach.

"Oh baby, I'm close." I moaned.

"Yeah? Me too." He replied, out of breath.

His thrusts got sloppy but he increased his pace. He started moaning a bit louder. I could tell he was close.

"Baby, you're so tight." He moaned.

I moaned a bit louder as well until the knot in my stomach intensified and then released all at once. I moaned loudly and then Ashley came right after me. I felt his warm seed fill my insides. He slowed down and then pulled out, staying in the position he was in. He kissed my cheek and then flipped me over so I was on my back. We kissed a little longer until he collapsed next to me and I cuddled into his side. He wrapped his arm around me and I looked over at the clock.

2:45

"Not bad, Purdy." I said.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"It's only 2:45. When does the bus come?" I asked.

He looked at his phone.

"Bus comes at 3:45." He said.

"We still have an hour to cuddle because we're all packed." I said.

"Yup. And I'm going to love every minute of it." He said.

He leaned over and kissed my forehead which made me smile. I fell asleep in his arms.

"I love you." Ashley whispered into my ear.

I smiled into his chest and dozed off.