Chapter 59: Finally moving in

*Harley's P.O.V.*

I woke up on top of Ashley and we were moving. I looked around and it was pitch black. I could feel Ashley's skin on mine and I remembered what we did last night. I smiled at the thought and snuggled back into him. He shifted a little bit and I lifted my head back up.

"Hi babe, I didn't mean to wake you." I whispered.

"Oh, it's okay." He said.

We kissed and I snuggled into him again. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. We sat in a peaceful silence until everyone else started waking up.

"Ahhh, fuckkkk!" Andy groaned.

"Dude, last night was crazy!" CC slurred.

"What the fuck did they do last night?" I whispered to Ashley.

"They probably got super wasted and then Yanni must've dragged them back home and put them in their bunks." Ashley whispered back.

"Damn." I said.

"Yeah, it happens every so often." He said.

"Dude, is Ashley even here?" CC said.

There were some footsteps and shuffling.

"I don't know, man." Jake said.

Suddenly, the bunk curtain was pulled open and all of Bvb was standing there. Thankfully the blanket was still over Ashley and I because we were still very naked.

"Duuudeee!" CC said, raising a can of monster in the air.

Ashley just smiled and laughed awkwardly.

"Hi." I said to them.

They just continued to stare at us. I looked at Ashley and he looked at me. Then we both looked back at the guys.

"What are you guys staring at?" Yanni called out.

"Ashley got laid last night. That's why he wasn't partying with us!" CC said.

Yanni then appeared in front of us.

"Ok guys, just leave them alone. Give them some space." Yanni scolded, like a mother to four obnoxious children.

They stepped away but still stared.

"Boobs." Andy suddenly said.

I scrunched my eyebrows. I knew I was covered so I didn't know what was going through his brain. He then started laughing and then CC joined in. Jake and Jinxx started laughing too.

"What the fuck." I muttered.

Ashley started laughing too and I looked at him.

"Why are you laughing? He just said boobs." I said.

They all started laughing harder when I said that.

"Oh my god, I'm going to marry a child." I said, facepalming.

"Ok, guys, lets go to the kitchen and get some food." Yanni said.