Chapter 76 : The crash

*Harley's P.O.V.*

"Good morning sleepy."

I woke up to bright lights and a warm bed. I looked around and saw Luke had snuggled up to me and Ashley was standing in the doorway of our room.

"Morning." I said, yawning.

"Get up. I wanna hear more about tour." He said.

"Grr, okay." I said.

I got up and put some slippers on and walked to the kitchen. I sat on the stool by the counter and Ashley put a cup of tea in front of me.

"Thanks." I said.

I took a sip and set it back down.

"You're welcome. So, how was tour? How did everyone like your new bass?" He asked, like an excited child.

I laughed at that.

"It was awesome. Everyone loved the design and your personal touch on the back of it, haha." I said.

"Good, I'm glad." He said smiling. "I saw pictures online, the shows looked fucking amazing. A lot of people too."

"Yeah, we had really good turn-outs this time around. It was awesome." I said. "And I didn't get hurt this time." I said.

We both laughed.

I have a slight tendency to get small, or big, injuries while touring. Usually it's as minor as a sore neck from head banging or a bruise here and there. But it has gotten as serious as falling off stage and breaking ribs or fracturing my pelvis. This time I was careful and only sustained a few bruises every so often.

"Good job, babe." He said.

We ate breakfast and caught up again before getting showered and dressed for the day. After we got ready, we sat down on the couch.

"So, I had this dream the other night." I said. "Well, it was more of a nightmare."

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well, we were driving somewhere and then we got in a serious car accident. Like really bad, I think I was in a coma and I ended up having serious brain damage. You got pretty banged up too. It was really weird." I said.

"Damn." Ash said, his eyes wide thinking about the nightmare.

"Yeah. I don't know man." I said.

"That's really weird, because I had the same dream a couple nights ago..." He said, trailing off and looking at me.

My eyes widened.

"What?" I said, in shock.

"Yeah, almost exactly like that." He said.

"Wow..." I said, trailing off.

There was a short silence as we sat thinking.

"So..." Ash said, looking up at me.

I looked at him.

"Uh... I don't know. I just wanted to break the silence." He said.

I smiled. I went over and hugged him.