Chapter 38: You're bi?

*Harley's P.O.V.*

"Wake up sleepyhead."

I heard whispering and someone was shaking me gently.

"What?" I asked, stretching as I woke up.

I turned over to see who was waking me up. It was Ashley and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Hey babe, why so smiley?" I asked.

I reached for my glasses and put them on so I could see.

"Just happy to see you." He said, still smiling.

"Okay?" I said.

"Get up, Harley. We have a big day today." He said, pulling me out of my bunk.

"Why is that?" I asked, grabbing some clothes to throw on.

"Because we have a signing together and then a few interviews." He said, watching me collect my clothes from my suitcase.

"Cool. What should I wear, this cut-off or this shirt?" I asked, holding up one of his shirts I borrowed (stole) and a cut-off I made from a shirt he gave me.

"The cut-off, for sure. It's gonna be hot today." He said as I put the shirt back in my suitcase and grabbed the rest of my clothes.

"What's new? It's warped tour." I said. "Would you like to watch me change? Actually... did I even need to ask, follow me."

"Okay." He said.

I went to the bathroom and Ashley followed. We went in and locked the door.

"Hey! Don't be doing anything in there you two! We have a busy day today!" Tyler yelled at us.

"We won't." I yelled back.

"Maybe." Ashley whispered to me, smirking.

"No! Maybe later." I said, taking my sleep shirt off.

"Fine." Ashley sighed and crossed his arms.

I changed into a cut-off AP Fashion inc tee that was Ashley's and I put on black short shorts that still covered everything with a black studded belt that was also Ashley's, except I took it from him. He didn't care since he had a million and one belts. I put on my black vans and various bracelets. I straightened my red hair and put in my black tunnels. I took my glasses off, put in my contacts, and then applied a little eyeliner. After that, I was ready.

"How was that? Sexy?" I said to Ashley as I put away my makeup and straightener.

"Yes it was actually." Ash replied.

"Hey, you know what I just thought of?" I asked, my ADD taking over.

"What?" Ashley asked.

"It's kind of ironic I use a straightener." I said.

"Why is that?" Ashley asked, a confused expression on his face.

"Because I'm bi." I said.

His eyes widened.

"What?" He said quietly.