Chapter 6b

Jon was about to start the car and then he remembered that he didn't even know the way to her house or where it was. He leaned back in the chair and rubbed the back of his neck in frustration. Even if he woke her up, she might not even be able to think and tell him where her house was. He couldn't take her back to his house because she didn't know him that well. She might freak out if she woke up in the guest room of his house. There was no way about it, he had to wake her up.

"Hey! Emma!" He said as he shook her lightly. She stirred but she didn't wake up. He shook her a bit more. She opened one eye and gave him a questioning look. She looked a bit pissed off. "I need your address." He said tentatively. She said nothing. She just fished her phone out of her purse and opened the page that had her personal information and handed it to him and went back to sleep.

Jon looked at the address he had just been handed. Luckily, it was a part of town that he was familiar with. He put the phone down and started to drive.

When they got to address, he saw that the bakery which was simply called "Ella's" was on the ground floor of the building. He assumed that her apartment was the one above the bakery. He woke her up again. "Emma, we're here." She woke up but she wasn't fully there, she just stared at him blankly, so he helped her out of the car and led her up the stairs to her apartment. He fished the keys out of the purse that she handed to him and let them in to the apartment.

When they got into the apartment, he looked around. He had no idea what to do now. "What do you want to do now?" He asked her.

She gave him a look that clearly asked, "Are you being serious right now?" but she said, "Sleep."

"Where is your bedroom?" He asked lamely. He wasn't used to dealing with grumpy drunk women that he wasn't dating.

"I bet you would like to know." She said, smirking all of a sudden. Jon was confused. Where had that come from? She had just been grumpy one second ago. "I'm kidding. You don't have to look like that." She said and sat down to take off her shoes. She struggled for a bit before she looked up at him helplessly. "I need help." She whined. He immediately knelt beside her and took off the strappy shoes. When he looked up, she had fallen asleep again.

"Hey." He said. She opened her eyes after a struggle.

"I'm sleepy and my stomach hurts." She said and her face contorted into a look of pain.

"Sorry about that." He said, getting up. "Let's get you to bed." He didn't bother trying to get her up, he just lifted her, bridal style, and took her to the bedroom that she directed him to. When he laid her in the bed, he asked, "Are you going to be okay?" She nodded.

He made sure that there was some Aspirin and a bottle of water on the bedside table beside her before he let himself out.

****

This is super short, but I wanted to finish what I started! I should update again tomorrow. See? I'm getting better at this updating thing.

Songs of the chapter:

Love on the brain - Rihanna
Higher - Rihanna
Georgia on my mind - Michael Bolton.

What songs are y'all really into right now?

Bye!