The twins and Lucy

Lucy's P.O.V
The twins agreed to join Fairytail. I still haven't told them what I am. I made sure to train separately so they don't find out yet. Since I'm done training because I mastered my angle wolf magic. I have really gotten stronger I mean, the Thunder god tribe, Erza, Natsu and Gajeel put together. It is now time to go back to Fairytail. "Lets go to Fairytail tomorrow." I said to the boys. Through training I looked alot different and smelled different too. My hair was waist length with red streaks, my body was curver and showed more muscle, I trained with weapons I was skilled with two katans that are elemental (that means the katans can switch between the elements), and I lost a lot of weight.
Time skip next day
Lucy's P.O.V
It was the day I go back to Fairytail. I wore a cloak going to Fairytail. On the train to Magnolia I was wearing my cloak to hide my two katans katans with the hood down. When we got to Magnolia I put my hood up. We were at the Fairytail doors. I kick the doors open but not so they would break. The twins were in front of me so they wouldn't see me incase. "Why are the Sabers here! You here to hurt more of my nakama?" Natsu yelled. "We aren't Sabers anymore either! You don't care about nakama or you wouldn't of hurt Lucy now would you?!" Sting yelled back. "What did you do to Lucy?!"Tatina yelled. "He didn't anything to me Erza." I said. I took off my hood and Erza, Gray and Levy came up to me instantly. "Hey guys." I said. "Luce is that really you?" Natsu said. He started to come up to me to hug me. But I had better plans. "LUCY KICK!" I yelled. Natsu slam in to the wall and was knocked out. "Lucy you could of gone a little harder than that." Sting said. Rouge nodded. "Wow you have grown stronger not just physically but magically too. Good for you." Erza said. "Thanks." I said. I went to the master's office with the twins behind me. I knocked. "Come in." Master said. I went in and the master jumped up and hugged me. "We would like to join the guild. The twin dragon slayers were kicked out of their guild. So may they join us master?" I asked.
Sorry school has been in the way. I promise to update my stories as much as I can when I can. Hope you like this story. I don't own Fairytail.