The controlled!!!

Thanks for liking my book. This chapter is dedicated to NanamiHaruka2000 for the awesome idea.

Normal P.O.V
Lucy's pack came running as they heard their alpha calling them. They ran towards Lucy and slowed down and came to a stop. "Yuki. I need you to take the pack away from here. Something is wrong and I need you to leave so you guys can stay safe." Lucy said. "I am sorry. Even though you are the alpha, if you are in danger, then the pack will protect you with our lives." Yuki said back. "By the way I have noticed a scent that was different then what you had described as Natsu's scent." Yuki mentioned. I nodded my head. I looked at Natsu and saw that his eyes weren't the same. The whites of the eyes were turning black and all the plants around us were dying. The only one I knew that could do that is Zeref. "Hahaha. It looks like someone has gotten stronger. Miss Lucy Heaetfillia, it seems that you have been training. Lets put it to the test!" Zeref said. In Natsu's body he lit his fist and started running towards me. I also ran towards him, I quickly dodged his attack then bit his arm. Right before he could punch me. I let his arm go and switches to my half wolf form. "Star strike fist!" I yell as a yellow sphere gathered around my fist.
Sorry for the long time of no updating. Here it is so the next chapter with be up as soon as possible. Bye for now
-Ghost Girl