Even more members

Lucy's P.O.V
When I woke up I found I was the eighth one to wake up. "Yuki how long have you been up?" I asked. "An hour or so. I get up early so I can guard while others sleep." He said. "Well its about seven o'clock I believe that we should wait one hour before going to the guild." I said. Yuki nodded. "By the way Lucy since you are the alpha wolf you get a star over your eye. Since you are a golden white wolf you get a white star over your eye. You can also make it disappear and reappear whenever you deem necessary." Yuki informed me. It was about eight o'clock and all wolves except one was up. The last was a young she wolf. I woke her up. As she a woke she noticed who I was. "Its time to leave." I told her nicely. "Yes alpha. I am sorry to make you wake me." She said with her head down. "No worries I was glad to do it." I said. "Everyone lets go!" I howled that it was time to go. "Young miss would you please walk with me." I asked. "Yes ma'am." she said. "Where is your family. Also what is your name?" I asked. "I was found without any family. My name is Yui." Yui said. "Well fairytail will be your new family. My name is Lucy call me that ok." I said. "Yes ma'am" she said happily answering both.