More members part 2

Lucy's P.O.V
We had just made it to the guild and it was as rowdy as ever. Still in my wolf form I walked in to the Fairytail guild. As the oak doors opened everyone looked to see who had come in. It was funny to see everyone's shocked faces. "Its a golden white wolf." Someone said.
Normal P.O.V
As the golden white wolf aka Lucy drew the guild's attention the master of the guild aka Makarov came in. "Whats all the ruckus in here." The master asked. Then he saw the golden wolf. The wolf trotted up to the master. "Well what do we have here?" He asked. The wolf clawed at the master's office door. The master opened the door and followed the wolf in. As the master made it through the door The wolf closed the door. Then the wolf morphed in to the guilds one and only Lucy Heartfilia. "Hello master. I have some new friends and I was wondering if they can join the guild." Lucy said. "Yes they can join. But one question.... What is with the golden white wolf?" He asked/answered. "I am an angel wolf hybrid. I just found out when I went training. My new friends are my wolf pack I have now." She said. Then she turn in to her half wolf form. She howled for her pack. Before leaving the office she turn full wolf. As the pack came in she trotted over to them. "Ok guys your in." Lucy said. Everyone was shocked over the fact that the wolf talked and it was the beloved voice of Lucy.

All done with the chappy. Hope you guys like it. School is in the way sometimes so I update as much as I can. Bye for now!!!!!