Freedom Pt. 2

Lucy's P.O.V.

Zeref quickly came rushing towards me and I dodged his punch at me. I quickly kicked his shin with a side kick. Zeref fell to the ground in a roll and turned to watch me.

"Come on Lucy. Fight me with all that you have or are you scared that you'll hurt your friend to much?" Zeref taunted me.

"You don't know anything about me or Natsu. Why don't you stop using him as a shield and come and fight me yourself? Or are you too scared to fight me in your actual body?" I taunted back.

I quickly ran and roundhouse kick to his face. Zeref quickly blocked with his forearm and grabbed my foot. He swung me around in a circle and threw me across the field towards the guild. I flipped once I got closer to the ground and landed on my feet.

I looked behind Zeref and notices that my pack was powering up a spell. Once fully charged they let it fly towards him. I kept him distracted let it hit him.

"Argggggg!!!!" Zeref screamed.

I ran towards him and hit him with a separating puritfying spell.

"I'll get you at some point Lucy. This isn't the last time you'll see me." Zeref said.

Hey guys it's the author here. I'm sorry that this is very badly written. Unfortunately things are still not good but it is getting a bit better. I'm hoping to start writing this again but haven't come up with any new ideas. If you have ideas pm me or comment it and I'll take it in to consideration. Hope to see you soon!!!!!!
-Ghostgirl