Kiss and Coffee

He pulls up in front of your place and puts the car in park. You look at him and smile, "I had a great time." He looks back, "so did I." Opening the door you swing your legs out then look over at him in that red shirt. Walking in the driveway your shoulders nearly touch then his hand moves inside yours. Biting your lip something hits you. Taking a couple of steps to get a head of him, "I didn't forget." He looks at you confused, "forget what?" You cross your arms, "you know what." He looks around still not understanding what you were talking about. You smirk a little, "at dinner... you remember what you used to do?"

His face went near white before it turned a little red, "I... I don't know what you're talking about." You take a step closer, "oh, you do." Scratching the back of his neck, "nope, not ringing any bells." Leaning forward you catch his eyes, "You do this..." you straighten back up and his eyes are still locked with yours. "If you do this, I'll give you a kiss." He turns his head slightly to the side, "on the lips right?" You raise a brow, "that's where I was thinking."

He takes a deep sigh, "I have to get prepared." He bounces a little first then breaks out in a little air guitar then with his left hand extending his pointer and pinky. You smile wide as he rocks out to a song in his head. When he smiles your heart flutters then he sticks his hands in his pockets. Quickly closing the space between your bodies you wrap your hands around his neck and pull him in. Lips colliding they move around, between, above and below you couldn't get over how great of a kisser he is.

Your hand moved up his neck and into his hair. Grabbing a handful his nose moves along your cheek slightly. The kiss deepens as his hands move to your back and presses you to him. His tongue moves along your bottom lip causing you to moan. Moving your knee to his crotch you feel him getting harder. The kiss breaks and you look into his eyes. Those eyes on fire as he looks at you; the pit of your stomach rising and a mixture of heat and chills spread in your veins.

Standing there looking at each other while devouring each other. Pointing over your shoulder, "want to come in?" "I'd love to but I won't want to do anything you don't want." You grab his hand, "I make great coffee." "But its eight at night," he looks up from his watch. "Morning coffee," you walk with him until you both begin to sprint for the door.