Closet

Putting the straw to your lips you suck the smooth liquid into your mouth and down your throat. You swallow hard as you stare at the singer on stage. He’s been playing for about ten minutes now and you marvel at his stamina. The way his hands glide up and down the neck of the guitar, the way he bobs his head and just a kiss away from that microphone.
L

yrics come from his mouth but you don’t hear a sound, just the loud thump of your heart. That’s when it happens. He glances your way then comes back. The hair on the back of your neck and arms stand on end. You couldn’t look away and that look he was giving you… breaking eye contact was not happening.
The lights moved and caught just enough of a glimpse to see he was packing. Your eyes darted back up to his eyes and your face was bright red. All he did was wink, that made your heart skip and your neathers quiver. You decided to play with him a little and swirl your tongue around the straw. This made him miss a cord and he lowered his gaze. You couldn’t read his mind but you knew what ran through yours.
“We’re going to take a five minute break,” he spoke into the mic and made his way to you.
It was like he was moving in slow motion. Those arms swaying and the glistening of sweat across his chest. Then he opened his mouth and flashed you a bedazzling smile. You’ve long since put down your empty glass as he leaned in, “I couldn’t help but notice you noticing me.”
You smile, “five minute break right?”
You take his hand and lead him. Not quite knowing where you were going until you saw a door. Opening it to discover it was a janitors closet but just enough room. Pulling him in with you the fire fills the room. His hand moves up your neck and cups your cheek. Hair standing on end while your breathing shallows. You grab the collar of his shirt and pull him to you. His beard scratched your skin but that didn’t stop you. Your hands worked quickly to remove his vest and undo his buttons.
He helps pull your shirt over your head. Turning you around your hands land on the metal shelf. Pressing himself against your back and feeling him against you shot electricity though you. His hands started at your shoulders and moved around to your breasts. Sliding his hands inside his fingers move over your hard nipples. His thumb plays a little then his hands move down, leaving goose bumps in his wake. His rough beard sinfully plays across your soft skin. Leaving kisses behind as he moves across your shoulders. His hands land at the top of your jeans as he unzips them he slowly and agonizingly grinds.
Throwing your head back he nibbles on your ear and your hand moves up and runs through his luscious locks. Sliding his hand inside your panties he rubs you in the right place, getting wetter. When you moan he applies more pressure and longer strokes. You grab a handful of hair and he continues to rub and grind.
“Fuck me!” You whisper to him.
“What was that?”
You look over your shoulder, “fuck me, I’m ready.”
He grins, “I’ll decide when you’re ready.”
You moan more and that makes him push you harder into the medal shelf. When he easily moves two fingers into you he pulls his hand out and lowers your pants and panties. Hearing the clank of the belt you tense up and bite your lip. Then you feel the tip against your ass.
“Relax for me,” he widens your stance and teasingly slides his cock over your wetness.
Tightening your grip on the shelf he puts his hands on your hips.
“I’ve never done this before.”
You turn and look at him, “are you giving me a line?”
“I’m dead serious,” and the look in his eyes told you the whole story. Bringing his lips to yours once more he pauses. “We can stop right now.”
You bend over and look over your shoulder, “you better fucking not.”
Grabbing your hips he thrusts into you. The shelving unit shakes and you hope nothings on it to fall off and hurt.
“Oh fuck! You were made for me,” he grunts at you.
“Don’t stop!”
He hits that sweet spot and you reach around and grab his ass.
“Harder!!”
He listens and rocks you so hard the shelf dents the wall. Moving your hair to expose your shoulder he kisses and bites at it. Lifting your leg slightly and shaking off your pants he hits your spot and you explode.
“Oh fuck!” Your lip quivers and you breathe heavier as your body warms. Your knees buckle a little but with him still firmly pressed against you, you don’t falter. Still inside you he moves slowly, painfully, erotically. He pulls out of you in just enough time and cums on your backside. You try and collect yourself as you rest against that slightly ajar shelf. 
“Sorry,” he moves around and grabs a rag to wipe you off with. Hearing water run he comes back to you, “this might be a little cold.”
“Good, then it can cool me down.”
He cleans you up and you both start to slowly dress yourselves. Glancing over at one another from time to time. As he pulls his jeans up he winces a little. You move around to take a look and see how red and scratched his cheeks are.
“Sorry about that.”
He smirks a little, “next time you can do my back to match.”
This makes you turn red, “who says they’ll be a next time?”
He closes the space between you, “because I was fucking amazing.”
Looking into his eyes once more, “I think we’d better leave before clothes come off again.”
His hand moves to the back of your neck, “would that be such a bad thing?”
Just as your lips met there was a knock on the door, “Hey Chuck, we got another set to do.” You do a little frustrated moan into his mouth. His hand moves through your hair as he adjusts and those lips move around yours. Forcing your tongue inside his fingers dig at your back. Tasting him, losing yourself in him was so easy. As you lips part he licks his lips, “yummy.”
The both of you let out a small chuckle and slowly open the door.  
“Going to watch the rest of the show?”
“Why? I got what I wanted.”
He looks at you confused.
“Kidding, of course I am.”
He leans in, “good cause I wanted to show you the back seat of my car afterward.”
THE END