Shaved

“Come back to bed.”
Y

ou peek around the corner, “one second.” You smile and come back around and into the bedroom. Walking up to the bed he watches you the whole way. He makes you blush and that always makes him smile. You trip on the edge of the rug, stumbling and yet still trying to keep your cool. Pulling back the covers you climb in and sit on your knees, looking at him.
“What?”
You reach out and glide your fingers across his jawline, “just getting used to this.”
He chuckles, “not for long. After this part is over I can grow back the beard.”
His newly baby face is so smooth under your skin. His hand moves up your arm then he pulls you to his side. You keep stroking his face until his hand grabs yours.
“How long do you plan on doing that?”
“How long is it staying this smooth?”
He sighs, “for another month maybe.”
You slide your hand to the other side of his face and pull his gaze to you. 
“Then I’ll have to enjoy it while I can.”
Pulling him down you connect lips. Skin on skin contact was strange at first and made you giggle but now it was just friction. Not having to deal with beard burn you kissed more passionately and furiously than before. His tongue battled yours as you melted into him. Moving your hand to touch more jaw. He takes a breath and moves his lips to your ear, “touch all you want.”
You lean back and look into his eyes. “Don’t you have to leave in a couple hours?”
He raises a brow, “I don’t have a scene to film today.”
You giggle as he pulls you to him. 
THE END