Chapter One

Jessica's P.O.V

Just got out of this airport and there's a hell a lot of people. Damn Vegas is not how I imagined it to be, it's very crowded.

Oh I haven't introduced myself to you guys, I'm Jessica Parker, 24 years old. I'm half American half British.

I just graduated from a university in London and I'm joining the Las Vegas Crime Lab, exciting isn't it?
I just can't believe I finished studying and now I'm having an actual job.

My first day at my job would be tomorrow, and now I'm heading to my new apartment. I entered the small place, it looks cozy, not too big for one person. It had two rooms, a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. I'm not the kind of person who likes big ass houses and fancy things.

I like normal.

I plopped on the couch and let out a breath, this trip was exhausting and I needed rest to start my day with fresh spirit.

It was still 5 PM and I have to wake up at 7 the next day. So I still have time to take out my cloths and stuff to put everything back together. I got up and took my pyjama's and a towel and headed straight to the bathroom.
After I finished showering I dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. Then I started putting everything in its place, my cloths, make-up, books, shoes and other things. By the time I finished it was about 8 PM.

I needed to get some things from the super market or else I'll die of hunger.
I changed into jeans and a t-shirt and walked down the block to get some grocery and food. When I came back home, I cooked something for dinner and headed straight to sleep.

I can't wait for tomorrow.