Chapter Eleven

Jessie's P.O.V.

Me and Nick got out of the hospital the day after everyone visited us, I guess things like that can happen every now and then since I became a CSI. It's the nature of the job. I put on my leather jacket and black boots and headed to my car for work. I parked my car outside the huge building and headed inside to be greeted by the receptionist, Mrs. Walter.

"Hello Mrs. Parker. How are you doing?" She gave me a warm smile while she wrote something down.

"Hey Mrs. Walters. I'm great, how about you?" I signed the paper and wrote today's date.

"Oh just as great as you are. My son is graduating from high school tomorrow. I am so proud of him" She placed her hand on her heart as she looked at me with pure happiness in her eyes.

"That is amazing! Congratulations for him. I wish him luck for the rest of his life. It was good talking to you Mrs. Walters, I'll see you around" I waved at her and she said bye.

While I was on my way to the DNA lab, Grissom stopped me.

"We have a 419 at the Tangiers, can you handle it?" He handed me a paper.

"Yeah, I'll take Sarah with me"

He shook his head and said "Each one of them got a case, I believe you'll be on your own for this one. And I got one for myself too. Good luck" With that he left and I headed to the locker room to prepare my kit.

I saw Greg there in the locker room taking his jacket off and fixing his hair.

"Hey Greg" I smiled at him and grabbed the kit.

"Hey. Busy night huh?" He closed his locker and sat next to me, looking at the kit.

"Yep. I got this one solo" I sighed and close the kit and took my jacket off to put on the CSI vest.

"Good luck then. I have to get ready, lost of evidence and samples are coming. It's gonna be a long night" He got up and looked at me.

"You got that right Sanders. Well, I'll see you when I get back to the lab" I grabbed the kit and headed out, after he waved at me.

When I arrived there, the crime scene was messy, alright there's a lot to process. The officer let me in and asked him what happened.

"The lady standing over there ..." He pointed at a woman, in her early 40s. "She was walking back home when she saw the poor lady"

"Alright, thank you" He nodded his head and continued talking to the woman.

I approached the body and saw a nasty blow to the head. Some people are insane.

"I am so sorry for being late I just came from the other side of town" David said jogging over to me, breathing heavily.

"It's alright David. Busy night, everyone got a case to solve. What do you think happened? It seems a pretty nasty blow to the head" I kneeled next to him and looked at the body.

"You're right. Blunt force trama to the head. 100% this is your C.O.D." He flipped her over and examined her back.

"Oh god, I can barely see the skin" I looked at the poor lady's back and David had the same reaction on his face.

"Must have been dragged for a long period of time" He said and wrote down on the report paper.

After I finished the crime scene I was exhausted. I went back to the locker room to have a shower because I basically spent my time with a lot of dumpsters. Good thing I have extra cloths here.

Once I finished I went straight to Greg, I missed him so much actually. Its weird but it's the truth.

"Hi! What are you working on lover boy" I stood next to him and his eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Testing DNA from an anal swap" He chuckled and I looked at him in disgust.

Yes I am a DNA specialist but anal swaps always seemed disgusting to me.

"Anal swaps?" I asked him.

"Money" Oh I get it.

"Anal swaps" I repeated.

"Anal swaps" He said and laughed with me.

"That is very disgusting" I grabbed my blood samples and tissue samples and began to work on them while having a little chat with Greg every now and then.

As exhausting and hard the job seems, I've always loved and enjoyed it.
Although my mum told me to become a fashion designer just like her, I chose what I loved. I was actually interested in fashion designing, but being a CSI is what I live for.

_______________________________
So there you go guys! Another update! I know it's been ages since I have uploaded the last chapter but you know how the life of a highschooler is. Sooo there you go I hope you enjoy it!. xx