Chapter Eight

Greg's P.O.V
I can't believe I took Jessie on a date yesterday.

I mean I never took any of the girls I dated before to a date like... That.
No this one was different. Kissing on the cheek is a good sign right?
I was in the lab, of course I had loud music on. I mean who could work without loud music on?

The stereo went off and I looked up, me being the stupidest guy alive, I had to embarrass myself in front of her.

"Dude what the hell is going on here?! I feel like I'm in some crazy concert" She shook her head in disbelief trying so hard not to laugh. She is the cutest creature I've ever seen.

"Sorry but I love it" I lowered my head trying to hide my red face.

"I'm just kidding. This music is awesome" I turned the stereo on again and started humming with the beat.
We started processing the blood samples and DNA samples we got while dancing around and singing along.

Grissoms's P.O.V.

I reached the DNA lab and I'm already hearing this sound of loud music, oh Greg.. You never listen to your boss.
I opened the door and saw... Jessie? And Greg dancing around holding the scissors. Oh great I have two of them now.

"Hey guys!" No answer, like always. I reached the stereo and turn it off, they suddenly stopped and looked at me and cleared their throats.

"Is that a part of testing DNA samples or what exactly?" I half smiled and they looked down.

"I- I was just showing Jessie how to uh..." Greg said going back to the table and putting the scissor on it.

"Anyways, got my results?" I reached the printer and got the papers.

"Uh yeah and look under the microscope" He stood next to me and I looked underneath it.

"Natural hair? Are you sure you took this hair from her wig?Could be a transfer from the killer." I looked at both of them.

"Nope, actually the hair you're looking at right now is hers. She made her wig out of her own hair." Jessie said and approached us. Greg nodded in agreement.

"It is weird. Well, she had cancer so...." Greg said and I completed his sentence "... She made a wig from her hair. Well yes it kind of makes sense, if she had cancer and been going through all these medical treatments which caused to lose her hair. She would want to make this as if she never actually lost it" I explained while they listened carefully.

"This is the first time I know someone would do that" Greg said, handing me the result papers.

"Everyone has his own way of keeping something they lost" I told them and they nodded.

"Now, I'm heading out. And no more loud music" I pointed my index finger at them as a warning and they nodded.

Jessie's P.O.V

I cant believe my boss just caught me dancing around... In a lab... With Greg. But it was fun though. The first time I came here I thought they all had interest in other things.

Well I found Greg.

"It wouldn't hurt if we just lowered down the volume right?" Greg said putting his fingers on the play button.

"Nah I don't think so" I smirked and he turn it on but with the volume lowered a bit.

"Well thats better than nothing" He said and stood next to me and continued working.

"So, tell me what do you like?" I started the conversation again.

"I like books, I know it sounds weird but yeah. I also sometimes sit and search about the history of Las Vegas, it's very interesting" He said and I looked at him.

"Wawo we have a lot in common. I mean, same taste of music, we both like to read. Oh and don't forget your interest in porn magazines" I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Haha, very funny Parker. I'm pretty sure you have your own dirty little secrets as well" He returned the smirk back and I felt heat creeping to my cheeks.

"You never know" I looked at him and he chuckled.

"About that history of Vegas. You should really tell me more about it" I told him while I grabbed a piece just like the murder weapon to test it.

"I would love to. How about we go on tour around Vegas every time we had the chance?" He placed jello man on the table and wore protection glasses, and I did the same.

"Oh yes we will do that"

I've always had interest in Vegas. My dad lived here for two years and he said it was two of the best years of his life. And since he told me it was my dream to visit Vegas or even live in it.
Well I guess my dream came true
I grabbed the axe and swing it right on the mans throat. The fake blood plastered all over the white papers that were hung behind jello man.

"Woah that was cool" Greg stood there with interest in his eyes.

"Thank you Sanders" I smiled and looked at what I've done.

Poor jello man, but it was worth the shot.

_______________________________
Hey hey!
So the story would have different point of views for many characters, I thought it would be very good to do this as all of the characters can express everything. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment below and follow!
All the love💙💙