3

*6 o'clock *
Finally . They should be here soon .

 On the table are all of Gabe's favourite games , connect 4 , snakes and ladders , and of course frustration . I check my hair in the mirror for the last time, before the door bell rang .

I cautiously open the door , a slightly smaller blonde was looking up at me .

"Hey lucifer !"

"Hi Sam " he steps into my apartment , looking around .
"Oh um I brought these - since I drank all yours last time" . He holds up a six pack of beer, grinning.
"Hey um- aren't you 16 ? How did you get it ?" I stutter , feeling flustered being the receiver of his gaze. My cheeks start to burn , oh god.

"Well. My dad had some lying around " 
My cheeks feel like they're on fire , and the butterflies in my stomach are a weird sensation .
He looks me straight in the eyes and smirks, I have no idea what to do.
"Oh hey um tonight was Gabriel's idea , he uh he likes board games. Do you mind playing them with us ? " . Board games. He's going to think we're ridiculous .

"I haven't played board games for ages ! Of course I don't !" Now it was his turn to blush , his eyes lit up and his cheeks were tinted a soft pink.

Lucifer places the beer on the table and flops down next to it on a bean bag , I make my way over ; only to trip and land on top of him , making him fall off the bean bag , with me on top . I can feel my cheeks go bright red and he started laughing . I catch his laughter and I'm giggling , still on top of him but trying to take my weight off him. My legs are at either side of him and my hands are next to each of his shoulders , my arms supporting me.

Silence fills the air , we just stay there , I couldn't stop looking at his face , his eyes were beautiful , his slightly spiked hair and the stubble covering his chin and jaw . I tried to say something but the words wouldn't come out, my mouth opening and closing like a fish .

At the worst time Gabriel burst into the room, Castiel close behind him.

I scramble to my feet as fast as I can , my face flushed a bright red. Lucifer stood up in his own time, obviously not Caring what my friends would think.

"Oh I'm sorry" Gabriel smirked "Did we interrupt anything ?"

"I uh no-no I just fell over "

"Yeah" lucifer said .

"Oh- okay" Gabe winked at me , causing my cheeks to burn up even more.

Cas and lucifer exchange hellos , soon after I introduce Gabe to lucifer . Cas sits down on a bean bag , putting another two six packs of beer on the table . I sit opposite Cas,  lucifer proceeds to sit on my right , grinning then winking at me.

"SAMMY"

Gabriel comes over , sitting on me . His legs hanging to my right , he was sat on my crotch ,leaning back . I lean to the right , so I could see the board game we were playing .

Castiel had started setting up frustration , and lucifer passed around beers , I took one in my right hand , resting my left arm on Gabe's leg . I look over at lucifer , seeing him taking several gulps of liquid from the can in his hand . I smile at him before taking a drink from mine .

"IM BEING BLUE" castiel yells
" I'm red " lucifer giggles
"I'm green " Gabriel says wriggling around on my lap.
I take orange , since it's the only one left .