6.5

His breath was warm against my skin and my heart pounded against my chest. I froze like a deer faced with headlights.

"What?" My voice dropped significantly in volume, but that didn't matter. The buzzing in my mind was loud enough to make up for it.

"I think you know what I mean."

And he was right.

I lean closer to him, shutting my eyes as our lips met, his hand resting on my cheek as the kiss grew more passionate. He tasted foreign, something new to me but exceptionally pleasant, I hardly had time to process what was happening before he pulled away again, smirking.

"I know you like me, Sam" as those words left his lips, my heart stopped. Everything around me crashed to the ground, a feeling of suffocation washed over me. My stomach dropped and my eyes widened.

All I could manage was a mere nod, I tried to speak but my body wouldn't listen to me.

He leaned close to me, his stubble brushing against my cheek as he whispered "It's okay Sam. I like you too."

I pull away in surprise, my heart in my throat and my mind blank. This was all happening so fast.

"So Sam; what do you say?"

"Yeah Lucifer I-I do like you"

It felt amazing to finally say it, to say it to him.

"So. I mean you want to try this out Sam? "

Try "this" out? Oh. Oh.

"I'd love to" My cheeks were pained from my wide smile as a flush of happiness spread over me. I could already feel my cheeks burning up and I knew I was going to end up as red as a tomato by the end of this.

Lucifer crawled towards me and wrapped his arms around my frame. I never want to leave this moment. I nestled in to his neck and pulled him towards me, returning his embrace.

"Have you dated many guys?" He asked me quietly, a hint of curiosity in his tone.

"well" I laughed, "I've liked quite a few but no. I guess you're the first."

"Good"

He pulled away from our embrace, leaving his hand rested on my thigh.

"Well," I begin "What about you?" I say, pouting.

"Sweet cheeks- do I act like I've been with many guys ? "

I though it over for a moment before letting him know that he did. He throws me a look of fake offendedness.     (A/N. that's a word- trust me)

"I suppose you're right. I've only ever been with guys."

I can not believe what just happened. I am actually dating the man sat in front of me.

Glancing at the tossed aside sketch book, I asked him if I could take a look at my portrait. A crude nod assured me permission and I picked it up. The unfinished sketch that my eyes were laid on was fairly amazing, I flipped over a few more pages to find more that were again of me, but slightly more revealing. They were in full colour, obviously finished. My eyes widened I came across one with a bare chest, and grotesque marks covering my body. Lucifer caught on to what I was looking at because the book was instantly snatched from my grip.

"Sorry about that," his cheeks flushed a crimson red and I couldn't help but laugh.

"How long until it'll be finished," I asked curiously, trying to avoid talking about what I've just seen. 

"Well- um I guess soon. I'll show you it when I've done. Thanks for letting me draw you."

Well obviously he hasn't asked for my permission every time to draw me; I didn't really know what to think when it came to those drawings. 

After a few more hours talking about everything and nothing, I decided it was due time I was back home. Eventually Lucifer stopped asking me to the stay the night and I managed to excuse myself. I trekked down the stairs, admiring the pristine and polished floors, with Lucifer trailing behind me like a lost puppy. We hugged good bye and I set off down the drive, it was already dark so the light from the house illuminated the plants around me, casting strange and distorted shadows. I turned and waved for a last time at Lucifer before turning left on the pavement, preparing my self for a long walk home.  

Pulling out my phone, I began to wring Gabriel.

"Hi Sammy!" His enthusiastic voice was a change to Lucifer's rough but warm one.

"Gabriel. I think I've got a boyfriend."

A/N hello there! I'm so glad that you're reading my story, it means a lot. I'm actually going to try and get a chapter out once a week but that will inevitably fail knowing me. So anyway, I hope you're enjoying this so far, the next chapter will be longer than the latest two, I promise! :) 

Oh and if anybody wants to leave constructive criticism, that would be great. I am writing on here as an attempt to maybe improve my english grades doing something I don't mind. I know my writing isn't the best, or maybe theres just something I do with my writing that really grinds your gears.  If anyone would be so kind as to maybe leave a comment to help me out that would be greatly appreciated :)

Anyway whoops this has been far too long i hope you all enjoyed halloween, and your day has been okay so far. Bye! (◡‿◡✿)