Beach Boy

Austin’s POV

“BEACH!!!” Hailey screamed and ran out the sea taking her clothes off as she ran so she was left in her bikini. I heard a scream and saw Hailey face plant into the sea. She looked at me and we both started laughing. I looked across the beach and saw a boy walking towards me and 4 boys were splashing and swimming in the sea. I thought that I recognised them, then all of a sudden I heard Hailey screaming her head off ,

“OH MY CARROTS IT’S NIALL JAMES HORAN!!” 

“HAILEY, SHUT UP!!!! YOU’RE SCARING THE POOOR GUY!!!” I have no idea who he was but anyway I see the 3 other boys go to see the Niall guy and Hailey. They must have been friends in high school or something. I sighed all my friends in high school didn’t contact me after I left. I saw the other guy walk towards me and sit down next to me.

Zayn’s POV

The boys were all swimming in the sea so I decided to take a walk down the beach as I cant swim. I saw a girl sitting on the beach so I decided to go talk to her and suddenly I heard someone scream and I looked and saw another girl face down in the water. I laughed a little until I heard a shout, “OH MY CARROTS IT’S NIALL JAMES HORAN!!”

Of course there would be fans they are everywhere. I decide I am going to go to the girl and as I get closer the more beautiful she gets until I am standing right next to her so I sit down, “Hi,”

“Hey,” She says back. I wonder if she knows who I am.

“I was just wondering why a pretty girl like you was sitting here alone?” I ask her.

“Well I was going to ask you the same thing,” She answers.

“Well this is going to sound stupid but I cant swim and your reason?” I tell her.

“Same as you,” She laughs her tinkling laugh still ringing in my ears minutes after. We sat there in a comfortable silence.

The boys came running up, “Sorry Love Zayn needs to come with us to sound check!” Louis tells her.

“I forgot to get your name and number,” I smiled.

Austin’s POV

He smiled his beautiful smile at me and gave me a pen. I raised my eyebrow at him and said, “Who carries a pen around with them?”

He laughed and didn’t say anything.  I wrote my number on his arm seen as his phone was back in his car and so was mine so he wrote his number on my arm.

“Austin,” I said grinning.

“Well bye Austin!” He waved.

“Bye Zayn!” I waved back.

They left and Hailey came running up to me, “OMG YOU TALKED TO ZAYN MALIK!!!!!”

“And…” I said confused.

“HE IS FROM THAT BAND ONE DIRECTION!!!!”

“He is from where?”