Hi I'm Hailey

HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII GUYSSSSSS!!! AS YOU SEE I'M A BIT HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well anyway welcome to my life! I am 18, I have blonde hair and brown eyes. I LIVE WITH MA HOMIE AUSTIN!!!! I know what you're thinking Austin's a boys name (which is what i thought until I met her) it is actually a girls name aswell!!!!  My name is Hailey and I LOVE chocolate!! and other food!! I think I am in love with my fridge I mean its whats inside that counts right???

Well people usually think I am crazy and mental! Which I am! Austin says I am not alowed anything with sugar in it past 11pm because that means I cannot sleep but I can so!! I am in love with One Direction but Austin says I ma not alowed to talk about them unless she's not there or she'll chop my head off!! I don't think I want to endanger my precious head so when I am around her I have to keep my fangirl feelings inside which is so hard!! I have posters covering my room from the ceiling to the floor. I write stories on wattpad my username is Pinkshannon. (an actual real account please follow her she's one of my best friends) Dont even ask why I called it that I am just really random sometimes. Austin says I don't think before I speak and she's right most of the time because sometimes I just say stuff that I don't mean to. Austin calls me blonde a lot just because once I didn't realise there were trees in New York city!! (true story actually). I have a little brother whos 13. He, my mum and dad all live in my old house in Scotland. I am Austin's legal guardian as she's only 17! People say it should be the other way round because I am still immature and I don't ever want to grow up! I met Austin one day when I was shopping in Glasgow and we kept in touch and when I turned 18 we decided to live in London together as that was both of our dreams to live there!! Is it just me or do i use exclamation marks way to often??

AUSTIN HAS GONE TO THE SHOPS SO RIGHT NOW I AM SEARCING FOR HER HIDDEN STASH OF CHOCOLATE AND OTHER SWEETS!!! SHHHHH DON'T TELL HER I ATE THEM!!!!!

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE ZAYN FUCKING HOT STUFF MALIK GAVE AUSTIN HIS NUMBER!!!!!!!!!! Well I have a soft spot for Niall! he's just so hot and cute and just aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! YEAH I KNEW I USED THE EXCLAMATION BUTTON WAY TOO MUCH ON MY LSAT LAPTOP I THINK IT BROKE BECAUSE I WAS SUPER UBER EXCITED ABOUT SOMETHING I CAN'T QUITE REMEMBER BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY AMAZINGNESS PLEASE DO NOT INSULT ME OTHERWISE I WILL KICK YOUR ASS RIGHT OUT THAT DOOR TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD!! *SHIVERS* OUTSIDE WHAT A SCARY PLACE I PREFER WRITING MY FANFICS ON MY WATTPAD!!!

FAVOURITE STUFF:

COLOUR: BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE, YELLOW, ORANGE, RED!! ORANGE, GREEN AND BLUE, PURPLE AND BLACK AND GOLDD!!!!!! sorry i got carried away with that song you know the one that goes I can sing a rainbow? yeah that one!!! My favourite colour is Blue or Purple!!!!

FILM: ALL DISNEY FILMS I LOVE THEM AND THEY ALL HAVE AMAZING QUOTES AND EVERYTHING!!!! I LOVE TOY STORY, THE LION KING, FINDING NEMO, MONSTERS INC, MONSTERS UNIVERSITY AND LOADS MORREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUBJECT: I LIKE ENGLISH AND P.E!! I THINK I AM GOING TO STUDY ENGLISH WHEN I GO TO COLLEGE AND TRY AND GET AN ENGLISH DEGREE!!!!! I AM GOING TO GO TO COLLEGE WHEN AUSTIN GOES TO UNIVERSITY BUT ONES THAT ARE CLOSE HOPEFULLY!!!

BOOKS: I ONLY READ FANFICS THAT ARE FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FAVOURITE WORD TO USE IS SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!! Even though the sound of it is something quite atrosicous!
If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious,
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Um-diddle-diddle-um-diddleye
When Stone Age men were chatting, merely grunting would suffice.
Now if they heard this word, they might have used it once or twice!
I'm sure Egyptian pharoahs would have grasped it in a jiff,
Then every single pyramid would bear this hieroglyph;
Oh!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Sorry I got a bit carried away there again!!!!

Well that's all about me apart from I work with me BESTIE AUSTIN STACKING SHELVES IN TESCO!!!!! IT IS SO FUNN!!! SHE SAYS IT'S SO BORING BUT NOT WHEN YOU'RE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I JUST SING AND TALK TO EVERYONE! My manager has told me off a few times for being too loud but she always ends up laughing!!!! 

Thats me!!!

Love ya!

Hailey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S i have a tatoo of a infinity sign with Hakuna Matata written on it on the inside of my wrist!!!!!!!!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee