Chap.8

A/N

I am so sorry I haven't been updating but this is quite a long chapter for you all hopefully Shannon will update soon! :D best comment gets a dedication.

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hailey's POV

I was on the phone to Ronan.

"What clothes should I wear?" I asked.

"Something sexy," he answered.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"That's a surprise," he answered.

"Fine casual or fancy?" I asked.

"In the middle," he responded.

"Ok well what time is it again?" I asked as I have the most terrible memory ever!

"12 tonight he answered. Well it's 3pm now so 9 hours until our date I could spend a bit more time talking to him. So far he's been really nice and funny I can't understand why Austin thought he was horrible. Speaking of Austin I wonder where she is. Never mind she'll probably have gone for a jog or something.

"Wait I'm pretty sure you said 11," I answered.

"No you thought I did then I told you I didn't I said 12 but I don't think you were paying attention," Ronan accused.

"No I knew that ust making sure you knew what you said," I defended myself. That was a massive lie by the way.

"Hailey did you hear me?" Ronan asked.

"What sorry?" I asked.

"Where's your friend Austin?" he asked.

"Out for a jog I think," I answered.

"Ok well I got to go now bye se you tonight babe," Ronan said.

"Ok bye," I answered. Babe how wonderful that sounds when he says it! I had been on the phone to him for 6 hours with him and didn't even get bored. I can't wait for tonight it will be good to go on a date I haven't been on one in ages not since my last boyfriend. This guy better be nice!!

I went out my room and was walking into the living room when i noticed a note lying on the kitchen table probably from Austin. I picked it up and read it.

'Hailey

I am at the boys house don't come unless you've got your head on straight and are ready to listen to me

Austin'

Well she can stuff that idea I am going on that date whether she likes it or not. It was now quater past 3 and I was getting hungry. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge finding a pizza so i took it out and put it in the cooker.

After 10 minutes I took it out and cut it up and placed the first Hawaiian pizza slice in my mouth.

I had eaten the whole pizza in 20 minutes then went and flopped on the couch grabbing the remote and switching the TV on to watch re runs of How I met your mother.

At 6pm Austin came in the door ignoring me texting on her phone. I carried on watching the Tv which was now playing the Big Bang theory.

"What do you want for dinner?" Austin shouted through to me.

"Want to order chinese?" I yelled back.

"Sure," she said and I went back to watching the TV. 

Someone ringed our doorbell and I shot out my seat to answer it Austin got there the same time as me and we opened the door. The guy anded Austin the food and I took out my money to pay.