Chapter 2: No need for snow!

I quickly grab his cold hand and he looks at me in delight.
"Just kiss me already roller." He says then he smirks. I roll my eyes then he nods his head.
"If it will shut you up, then?" I say then I giggle. His eyes widen and he nods his head about ten times.

I lean in and turn his face to the side and kiss his cheek. He wobbles and looks as if he's just about to faint.

"Princess, we should reveal each other after the fight." I says with delight. I nod my head and skate to the scene of the crime. I was skating and Snow was ice skating with the ice he produced.

"Hey where are we going exactly?" Snow ask.

"A place where you don't need snow. It's at the ice rink." I answer. He gives me some kind of weird look then smirks.

"Well Roller, you can't ice skate with those." He points and my blades. " So I guess you need to hold my hand when we get there. Oh look we're here." He pulls out his hand and I roll my eyes and take his hand. I think I have bad luck.

We walk into the wrecked rink and see what we had to fight. It looked a lot like the abominable snowman. Or a huge yeti. I exchange nervous looks with Snow and we get to work.

I let go of his hand and he glares at the beast so called the Mad Mannimal. I try my best to walk on the ice and catch my balance. I pull out my weapon it's a glow stick but just more huge. Snow's weapon is a snowflake that does many things like mine. It can even be a circular saw.

I run on up to the beast and my glow stick grows into a large staff with blades. I stab the Beast's back and he squeals in pain. I take out the blade and he grows smaller and smaller and smaller. He's transformed back into human.

"Are you okay sir?" Snow ask. The man nods his head and we catch the evil thing that made him evil. A frog. I grab the frog and zap it onto my glow stick and it changes back to green instead of black.

The man leaves without a trace and I turn to Snow.

"POUND IT!" We shout. We fist bump and look at each other. Snow's ring is beaming and he will transform to normal any minute now. He grabs my hand and he spots and abandoned subway. We run into the subway while my ring beams aswell.

Moment of truth.

I look at his blue eye and he closes his eyes.

"Well here we go.." His outfit comes off and so does the mask it's-

"JOSH?!" I scream. HOLY SHIT! IT WAS THIS GUY ALL ALONG? MY CRUSH! MY FUTURE HUSBAND! I KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK EARLIER! WTF WTF WTF WTF TWF TWFWFFWFEFDHD-

"Yeah. Well roller looks like it's your turn!" He points to my ring and my costume goes off. Showing my nerdy. Geeky. Me.

He looks at me in shock and grabs me by the shoulders. "RACHEL?! IT'S YOU?! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! THIS IS AMAZING! WE HAVE TO BE BESTFRIENDS IN SCHOOL...or more.." He say then he plants a smirk on his face. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! I take off my glasses and throw them across the room. I felt like a nerd with them anyway. I think I will use contacts from now on.

He gives me a confused look and looks back at the glasses I threw. "I would like that, Snow. I say and he chuckles.

"Princess ❤️" he says and I think I'm might fall.