Chapter 3: What happened to Rachel?

"Cya at school tommorow, Roller." He winks and walks away.

HOLY SHIT. My heart beats faster and faster at the thought of him being my partner. When he turns I always look at his toned back. I can't keep my eyes off of him he turns back to me and walks back on over here.

"Oh, yeah and Rachel." His chocolate brown eyes look down onto mine. "I know you like me." He winks then disappears.

WHAT THA FACK! He knows. He knows. He fucking knows.

I need a new look. An athletic look. I am athletic after all. I mean I'm a superhero. I run real fast on the track and when I'm fighting crime.

~~~~The next day~~~~ ;~;/ <- sup biatch

FINALLY FRIDAY! I spring out of bed and run on over to the shower. I quickly get out so I have enough time to sneak into my sisters closet and steal some of her chlothes.

I run in her room and grab a Nike Headband, Nike Pullover, Nike shoes, and ripped skinny jeans. I put my chlothes on and put my hair in a messy bun.

I run to the bathroom and put my contacts on. I quickly grab my Mickey Mouse backpack and head for the door.

~School~~~

"YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU ANYMORE!" Damn. Hearing Jackie complain is a pain in the ass. No one but me and Snow can know our identities. I feel bad by not telling Jackie but it's like SUPERHERO LAW. Batman keeps his identity from joker and we keep out identities from DeathCroak.

"Incoming 3:00." Sighs Jackie as she looks at her blog. I turn around and see Josh coming over to our table.

"What happened to Rachel?" He jokes then laughs. I roll my eyes as he takes the seat on the booth next to me. "You look good! I like the Nike. I also like the messy bun. Your nerd look was cool too but not as good as this one." He says then smiles.

"Thanks. Hey do you need my number for F.C?" I say then Jackie raises and eyebrow before shaking her head and looking back at her phone. F.C is our abbreviation for fighting crime. He nods his head and ask what it is.

He puts the numbers in his phone and sends me a text. I grab my phone and look at what it says.

"Princess ;)" he texts and I avert my eyes from my phone to look at him. He's smirking and chuckling. I laugh too and then I hear the announcements.

"All students report to the gym if you would like to meet Roller and Snowblade!" I look up and furrow my brows. I totally forgot that I need to do a show with Snow in the gym.

"Ahem. Jackie I don't wanna go. Here take this." I hand her a dollar hopefully that will get her off my back. "Buy yourself something at the snackbar." I smile.

"Thanks!" She says as she walks toward the gym. I look over to Josh and me mouths the words "Lets go."

I get up from the booth and he grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. He leans down to whisper in my ear at my height. "I know a place we can transform. Come on."

We walk into a hallway where no kids were in because the were in the gym waiting for us. We walk into the janitors closet.

We shout "TRANSFORM ME!" At the same time and we are both in out hero costumes. He eyes me up and down causing me to blush.

"Wow." He says and I furrow my brows.

"What?"

"Well you know," he snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me to his chest. I put my hands on his toned chest and look at his chocolatey brown eyes. "Me looking at you turns me on. It's so skin tight." He smirks.

I pull away from him and avert my eyes from his stare. "Not now Snow, we have a show to do." He yanks his head back and groans then he looks back at me. "Do I hear a later then?" He smirks.

"If you do good." I tease as I slide my hand up his chest he tenses up. He grabs my wrist and leans to my ear and whispers, "Then i'll be the best boy in the world."

We exit the janitors closet and walk into the gym.

The noise of those screaming fans. So many. We are only here to show our weapons and moves. Me and Snow walk in waving and smiling. The principal passes the mic to me and I speak.

"Welcome Raider High. Me and Snow decided to show you our weapons and moves. Let's start with the first on-" Snow steals the mic from me. What that hell is he doing?!

"Wa wa waaaaa! That was boring roller. C'mon why don't we have a little fun now." He smirks then picks me up wedding style and throws me in the air. He quickly pulls out his flake and it turns into a staff.

I grab the staff and slide down it. "Snow.I look like a stripper." I frown.
He gives me a "sorry" look.

The crowd cheers with delight. I pull out my glow stick and the blades come out. "What do you say I, battle Snow?" I say and the cheer goes wild. They obviously want to see that.

"Bring it on Roller!" He shouts. I ready my staff and signal ready. He runs up to me and I jump over his head. He turns and picks up his staff. His staff keeps getting longer and longer until I'm cornered and I hit the wall.

His staff is just centimeters away from hitting my throat. It's goes back to original size and he cartwheels his way to me. He puts his hands on the wall and traps me. The crowd is silent and I'm just staring at his gaze.

"I win."