Chapter 8: They Know.

I rush to my desk and lean myself.

"TRANSFORM ME-" I shout but I'm cut off my a very loud 'Ahem'. I turn my head in fear and shock. Fhock? Sear?

I see the 2 blonde gods and a very muscle defined Snowblade.

I panic.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN HERE?!" I shout and put my ring in my back pocket.

"I couldn't get rid of them.. So now they know. About me and you. Sorry. B-but they're good at keeping secrets...I hope." I look back and forth at the boys in shock and they nod their heads.
"Show them your ring."

I'm getting real tired of this. We also need a city to save.

"Come and get it." I command and spin so they can see the rings shape in my back pocket.

Josh looks at the boys and smirks.

"Mason, do fireman. Chris and me do smack." The hell is he talking about. I see Mason get closer and closer. He picks me up fireman style.

"Ohhh. Nice ass." Mason says and I punch him on the back. "Haha ok, oww. Have you been working out?!" He ask.

"I'm a super hero. I have to." I relpy. "Can I get down no- HEY WATCH WHERE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS JOSH!" I shout.

I feel Josh's hands cram into my back pocket. "Got it!" He cheers.

"Then what's 'smack'?" I ask.

"So glad you asked." He says and I feel 2 hands smack my ass hard. This is when I go into destruction mode.

I slip away off from Mason's firm hold and land on a hand stand. Then curl my hands into a fist and punch Josh's shoulder. HARD.

"OH FUCK!" He yells. "Shit, sorry. I hope your mom won't come upstairs."

"Relax, SnowShit." I say then chuckle. That's a good one. High five to myself! "My mom is doing her job in the airport. She won't be back till 3 days." I say with a pout.

"Well that's too bad sweety. Looks like I'm going to keep you company in your house for all 3 days. Besides we get a week off because of Halloween." He explains.

I roll my eyes. "I don't need a man to keep me company." I explain. "I'm independent. Strong. Hot. And I'm a superhero!" I shout.

"Whatever, Princessa. Well me and Mason are going home..Good luck saving the city." Chris says. Me and Josh reply with a quick, THANKS!

"Oh yeah, and Rachel. Thanks for the kiss." Mason cheers and I roll my eyes and laugh-sigh. I turn to Josh who has his teeth grit from the thought. He looks at me and laughs. He tosses me my ring.

"TRANSFORM ME!" I shout and the catsuit wraps around me.

"That's hot." Mason says before leaving through my window, followed by Chris.

"Let's go." He says. We walk towards my window and he opens it for me. "Ladies first." He says.

I'm guessing that's his excuse of seeing a girls ass. I bend over and start to climb out.

SMACK!

He smacked it. Again. I turn to give a glare. "I'M SORRY I COULDN'T RESIST!" He shouts.

I just shrug and smile. I bet that jerk has confused emotions right now.