Chapter 7: Fucked who?!

"No thanks, pretty boy." I tease. "So why do you let Kaitlyn, touch you like that.?" I raise an eyebrow. I remember Kaitlyn hugging his arm and basically rubbing her boobs all over his fricken arm. I scrunch my nose at the thought.

"It's not a big deal." He shakes his head. No big deal?! She's the worst. How can he even know her. It's horrible. I'm way better than that bitch. After all I am Rollerblade.

"Come on, tell me. Something's up. Are you like childhood best friends or something?" I raise and eyebrow. He turns his body to face me and sighs.

"Well, that too but.. I kinda fucked her." My eyes open in shock. He fucked her?! HE FUCKED KAITLYN?! He gives me an innocent look and I turn away and get up from the bench. "Where are you goi-"

"JOSH!" I interrupt and shout. I look him dead in the eye. "You fucked her. I bet you're a fuckboy just like those low-lives at school. Don't even think about coming over today just because you live nextdoor. I don't wanna look at you! YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME!"

I glare at him and his eyebrows weaken. That fucking Greek god. I knew something was up. I roll my eyes and keep walking away. I plug in my earbuds and listen to Fall Out Boy.

~•~•~•~

Homework. What's school for if we have homework at home. What time is it? I glance at my digital clock at my desk.

6:58 PM

Time is so slow. I pick up my chewed up pencil and start writing equations.

Lets see... How do I do roman numerals again? Nevermind I'll copy off of Jackie in the morning. I daydream about how the perfect life would be until- I feel a sharp pain at my foot. Ouch. I flinch and pick up the object. It's a paper airplane. Obviously Josh did this. I unfold it and it says.

I'm sorry for being a jerk. I only did it to Kaitlyn once and she got well, clingy. I know you like me Rachel, and I adore that but, you can't like me. I'm a fuckboy. You wanted the truth and here it is. I fuck. You don't deserve to be my friend. I'm sorry Rachel. ~ Snowblade. Ps: Window.

I sigh as I get up and make my way over to my window. I roll my eyes as I look at the perfect, toned, smirking boy. God if you were ugly I'd take you seriously. I look at him dead in the eye. He was about to speak until my kwamii comes up from behind me.

"Rachel, what's wrong? Who are you talking to? Oh it's just Josh. Nevermind." My Kwamii says. Sorry I didn't introduce my kwamii to you before but her name is Skatie. Convenient. I know. I'm not the brightest one in the pack.

Josh chuckles. I look back at him. He's coming to my window. You can't keep your eyes off of him for one second. I swear.

"So.." I look at him with a soft smile. "I guess the truth hurts. But I'm stuck with you forever. Heroes never die." I sigh. It's true. Once you're picked you don't die. It's cool because you're like immortal but it has its downsides. I frown.

"Well," he says leaning beside me. "Wow, you have pictures of me everywhere, obsessive? That really isn't a bad thin-" he gets interrupted by the door swinging open.

Turning around I see my best friend Jackie looking at her phone and rush in inside without a glance up.

"Okay, so there is only 2 days till Halloween. We need to find you a costume instead of being something silly like a...erm..Superhero!" I glare at her then look back at Josh.

She picks her head up and gasp. "J-J-Josh. What a surprise seeing you here. In her room." She emphasizes the her. I roll my eyes and smirk at Josh with my hands in my hips.

"Not really, since I live nextdoor." He points to his house and she nods. "And superheroes are cool! Like Rollerblade and Snowblade. Snowblade is obviously the leader." He smirks and his eyes meet mine.

"Snowblade is not the leader and he's not her sidekick."

"He's not?" Jackie and Josh say in sync.

"Nope. Snowblade is her partner." I wink at Josh who puts a finger gun to his head and shoots. I giggle.

"Something's going on here." Jackie raises and eyebrow and looks back and fourth between us.

We both act dumb and say stupid stuff like: Whhhhaaatatt? Or Psshht NOOO.

After finding a way out of her finding out our secret, she had to go. Josh and I made up and he left my room.

Tommorow is another day, Rachel. Please let it be a good one. Don't jinx it. Don't jinx it. Life is good now. Not much drama. Just crime fighting. I loooooooove it. I slide under my batman covers and fall asleep.