Chapter 5: What do Rabbits hate?

He stands tall again. Why is he a damn skyscraper? He munches on his cookie and I munch at mine while chuckling. It gets really akaward until he finally opens his mouth.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He ask. What the actual fuck. Does he like me? Noo. Nooooo. Nooooooo. He couldn't possibly. WOMAN UP RACHEL!

"No." I say then I swallow my cookie.

"In that case." He leans toward my face. Looking back and fourth between my eyes and my lips. Is he going to kiss me? Nah.

I put my hand over his lips. "Fighting crime first. Then you can have me all you want later." Shit what did I get my self into.

"All I want sounds good." He winks and we transform back.

****************

We enter Central Park and gaze at the horror. So many damn rabbits. Why couldn't they be turtles? Super slow. But noooo they had to be fricken  energizer bunnies.

I see a man green slick back hair and a orange coat. King Karits.

"Come on and find his frakuma." Frakuma is frog and akuma combined. Akuma is a demon like thing. I run towards the King and Snow quickly follows.

The king notices us and pulls out his weapon. He points it at me but I quickly doge. I scold him with my glow stick and he aches in pain. He gets back up with a furious face on him. He touches Snow with his crooked finger.

"NOOO!" I yell. Snow get drowsy and his hair turns green and his suit turns orange. I look at him in horror. I back up slowly but he closes up on me.

"I'm sorry." I say as I push him and scold king with my staff. King knocks out and his hair goes back to normal and so does Snow's. I sigh in relief as the man goes away and the rabbits disappear.

I look back at Snow who is rubbing the back of his head. He looks up to me and smirks. "POUND IT!" We handshake each other. I hug him tightly and release after a while.

"Mine." He says.

"What?"

"You're mine tonight, remember?"

I blush a crimson red and look away. "Yeah. Let's go to my house."

He grabs my hand as we walk towards my house. It's kinds cold and my ring has about minutes before revealing.

****
I get to my house and climb the rope that I always leave outside, Josh follows. We go through the window and my costume comes off. I sit on my gamer chair and sigh. I'm so bored. And sleepy. Josh sits in the bean bag next to me..

"Rachel."

"What?" I say and he gets up from the bean bag and his costume goes off. He leans into my face.

"Less talking, more kissing." My eyes widen.

"WHAT?" I scream then he chuckles. He postures up and stretches out his hand for me to take. I take it and stand up. He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Just kidding!" He chuckles. I look at his with a raised eyebrow as he releases me. Jerk. I would have kissed you. Just sayin.

"I need your Miraculous. You give me your I will give you mine." He says. The hell does he need my ring for?

"Why?" I ask.

"Tommorow is hero day. If you go as Roller and I go as Snow they will know it's us."