Chapter 7: Truth or dare?

"I can't wait till you meet Mason and Christopher." Josh says with delight. I have Christopher for home room and Mason...well he's popular with the girls. They're his fuckboy friends as you can tell. There hot. What? I'm honest.

"I'm sure it will be a blast." Note the sarcasm.

"Aww.. Come on. You are gonna love it. They should be here in 5 minutes tops." Did he just say tops? He's so fucking adorable I swear. What am I saying. Stupid brain, always saying stuff. What the hell, brains don't talk. Screw you Josh Ryder. Messing with my feelings.

"Are you sure they won't be lik-"

DING DONG.

Speak of the devil.

Josh wiggles his eyebrows at me before going up to open the door. I sigh and rest my feet on his coffee table. I glance back at him opening the door for the 2 Greek Gods.

Josh greets them then rushes back to his spot on the couch. I look up at the Greek gods.

"Who's she, Josh? Wait, wait don't tell me. I think you said her name before. Erm, Ruby?

"Her name is Rachel, dumbass." Says the other God. Wait.

"How do you know my name?"

"Everyone knows." He looks back at Christopher. "Almost everyone. Because you told off Kaitlyn your a hero. It got even better when Lover Boy told her off more for bullying you."

Lover boy? I gradually glance back at Josh, who's looking at me while his cheeks are tinted pink.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?!" Josh shouts, eager to change the subject. Mason and Christopher both nod in agreement.

"Oh, and Rachel, you can call me Chris." I nod in agreement before getting up from my comfortable seat.

"Shit, I don't have a bottle." I glance back looking at Josh who's scanning his whole house.

"I have one at my house." I suggest.

"You aren't going to go all the way to your damn house." Mason adds.

"Follow me." I smirk.

I take them all the way to Josh's room and go to the window. I place the wooden plank and crawl to the other window.

"Isn't that breaking an entry?!" Mason shouts.

"Not technically." I state as I open the window and slide inside.

Mason and Chris come inside and look at my room. My pics of Josh. My posters of me and Josh as Snowblade and Roller.

"Welcome to my room boys." I smirk. They just sit on my bed and look around. Josh trailing behind.

"Obsessed much?" Chris chuckles. After giving a death stare he puts his hands in surrender.

"It's only natural to have pictures of models in my room." I run to my other corner of my room. "Hehe... Look Josh is in his underwear in this one." I say as I put my hand on the poster and rub it.

"I'm guessing you like what you see.  Anyways where's that bottle?" He ask. Stalling.

"Over here." I say as I run to my desk and pull out a glass tea bottle. I place it in the middle of the room as I sit on my floor. The boys quickly follow.

"Alright Rebecca truth or dare." Chris says. I glare at him.

"ITS RACHEL!" Mason and Josh say in sync.

"Geez sorry. So which one?" Chris ask.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Mason's cheek."

I look at Mason, and hes smirking. I leans in closed and peck my lips on his cheek. I'm just glad it wasn't any other place.

I turn to Josh who has his arms crossed and is smirking. I raise an eyebrow. Eyebrow raising is my thing. "What about me, Rachel? I want one."

I blush insanely as I look into his deep blue eyes. I glance away to look at my phone.

URGENT NEWS! A VILLAIN NAMED HEARTBREAKER IS HERE! SNOW AND ROLLER HURRY!

Shit.

"Umm... Maybe not now. Cuz.. Look." I show him the phone. He nods.

"Sweet! I can't wait to see Rollerblade in action again! Her body is so nice... SHE HAS A REALLY NICE ASS!"  Says Chris. I blush insanely and Josh is laughing his ass off.

"Yeah I wanna put my d-" Josh says before I cut him off.

"I DON'T WANNA KNOW! THERES A GIRL IN THIS ROOM! IM GOING HOME!" I say as I rush to his room and exit through the window.

It's Roller time.