First meetings

Laurence
Laurence stared into the cloud filled sky from the top of the newly built guard tower. He couldn't get the mysterious girl off his mind. Dante had seen how preoccupied the hazel haired guard was and offered to take over his patrol. Laurence gazed at the fluffy clouds until he heard a voice from the forest saying "Come on Shooter we have to leave now!"  He slid down the back ladder of the tower and started to climb the wall Logan, Corey and Dale had constructed a few weeks ago in order to find where the noise was coming from. Laurence brushed his hair out of his eyes and crept as quietly as he could through the forest until he reached a clearing where to his shock stood the girl he had seen when searching the mountain. He was cautious about approaching her so instead ducked behind what appeared to be an oak tree. The guard watched as the pale faced girl struggled to calm her white stallion horse apparently named Shooter. Laurence moved forwards and a small twig snapped beneath his foot. Laurence jumped, Shooter threw his legs in the air and the girl drew an amethyst sword shouting "I have a sword and I'm not afraid to hurt you!"

Dante
Dante looked around the village for the third time. No sign of Laurence anywhere. Honestly he had signed up to do one of his patrols but not all of them! Dante began to think. Ok so I can't tell Garroth or he will flip out, I can't ask Cadenza or she'll worry... Aha! I've got it. I'll ask Kawaii~chan if Laurence has been in her cafe. Besides it is his favourite place to grab food! And with that Dante ran down the cobbles to the pink and white cafe where Kawaii~chan baked her famous cakes.

Laurence
Laurence came out from behind the tree to see the girl pointing a sword at him. "I  s-swear if y-you come any closer I'll h-hurt you!" She threatened.
"No you won't,"Laurence replied in a calm and controlled voice. "Not with a stance like that anyway. Look I don't want you to hurt me anymore than you do so just lower your sword and then maybe we can talk, eh?" The girl nervously lowered her gleaming purple sword and stared Laurence in the eye "Who are you?" She queried. "My name is Laurence, former head guard of Metelli and second in command of..." His voice trailed off. This village had no name yet.
"Well?" She asked impatiently.
"Second in command of the village just south of here. Where are you from?"
"Um..nowhere really!" She mumbled
"Oh well I could have sworn you are from heaven, that's where most angels live!" The girl slapped Laurence in the face. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE CASANOVA!" She yelled. "You throw a great punch-wait what's your name?"
"It's Aphmau." She replied in a proud tone.
"Right ok. Well I'm gonna give you two choices. You can return with me to my village happily and I'll get you a place to stay and a stable for your horse or you can refuse and I'll have to take you back as a prisoner."
"Fine I'll come with you, besides I haven't got a home and it would be nice to get a proper sleep! Lead the way." Laurence lead Aphmau back to the village and introduced her to the guards at the gate. She spoke with a beautiful and soft voice and then continued to stride forwards. "Hey Aph!"
"It's Aphmau."
"Whatever... Do you want to head to my favourite cafe and grab a cake or two?"
"Sure let me just tie Shooter up!" Laurence   Watched when a thought hit him. How was he supposed to tell Garroth? All he could do was hope Irene was on his side.

Hi guys,
I hope you enjoyed the introduction of Aphmau to this series! I would love some ideas on what to call the village so please comment any ideas below! Also I will be bringing out a new book! That's all for now
-Hootieowl33