Zane....

Laurence
Laurence stared at the scene unfolding before him. Before the reality could kick in Aphmau had her shiny amethyst sword up against the man's throat. "Aphmau!" he yelled. "What in the name of Irene are you doing!"
"GETTING MY REVENGE!" She screamed in reply. The man cloaked in black laughed. A long cackling laugh. He spoke in a calm and spine chilling voice. "My my my.... haven't you grown. Still as beautiful though!"
Aphmau grimaced and stared into the man's icy cold eyes. "What. do. you. want?" She growled. "Well originally I only intended on visiting my big brother. I believe you are rather close to him...Well that is what I heard from the stunningly beautiful girl who lives in the garden with the roses."
"Enza?" Aphmau questioned concerned but not lifting her sword from the man's throat. "Ah look. Someone has finally settled in. Best friend nicknames already? Well anyway I just wanted to give Garroth this amulet." The man spun it in his fingers. "WAIT....GARROTH IS YOUR BROTHER!" Aphmau and Laurence yelled in unison. The black haired man laughed in a shrill voice. "Now isn't the time to get into my family drama. Now all I care about is sentencing you Missy to treason. I am the high priest of Okhasis after all!"
"TREASON!" Laurence yelled. Aphmau lowered her sword. "You wouldn't dare!" She snarled.
"Watch me....guards!"
"Please no...I..."
"Well maybe I could leave you alone but that's only if you have a reason to do what you did. Hmm maybe if you were a Lord protecting your village?" The masked man smirked. Laurence didn't know what to do. He couldn't say Aphmau was the Lord without Garroth agreeing but he couldn't let her face trial in Okhasis. No one survived to tell the tale. "Well Laurence...Is she your Lord?"
"I um....we...I....well......um...perhaps...I mean....er"
"I need an answer Laurence.."
Aphmau stared at Laurence with fear and guilt hidden in her eyes. Laurence needed Garroth. It was essential. He turned to the door.
"ALRIGHT GARROTH THAT IS IT IF YOU DONT OPEN YOUR DOOR I WILL DO IT MYSELF....ONE. TWO. THREE OK YOU ASKED FOR IT!" And with that Laurence shoulder barged the door and burst into Garroth's house. Garroth stood in shock behind the door until Laurence explained the situation in a whisper. Garroth sighed and walked forwards. "Ah Garroth I have a gift for you...an amulet to show my appreciation for my older brother!" The man said.
"What do you want?"
"Simple. To take your little half shadowed friend to a trial in Okhasis!"
"SHE HAS NO DARKNESS IN HER!" Laurence butted in.
"Leave it Laurence, he's playing with your mind. Now Zane in answer to your former question....Aphmau can't be put on trial. She is...........the Lord of this village."
"Oh my mistake! I apologise Miss Aphmau. I shall leave you be...." He clicked his fingers and the three figures swirled into nothing. Aphmau stumbled and fell back where Laurence and Garroth caught her. "Who was that?" Laurence almost stuttered. "Zane..... It was Zane."......

Ooh.... The anticipation! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I would still love name suggestions for the village and a new male character I will be introducing! Leave me a comment!!!!!!!
That's all for now.
Hootieowl33
^~^