Jadeston

Aphmau
It had been three days since Zane left. Laurence and Garroth had kept their word to Zane and Aphmau had been moved to the Lords house. She honestly didn't want the responsibility. It made her feel even more vulnerable to Zane's plotting.  Zane wanted her in this position and that made her feel uneasy.  Aphmau was going to spend her day fixing up the Lords House to make it feel more like home. Emmalyn had brought some lilac paint for her and Zoey had got her some basic furniture and some white fairy lights.

Aphmau had put all the furniture to the edge of the downstairs room so she could paint the walls on the other side. She poured some thick purple paint into a tray and was just about to grab a paintbrush when she heard a knock at the door. Who on earth could that be?

Aphmau walked over to the door to see a rather exhausted Cadenza carrying a giant pile of clothes. All Aphmau could see was the top of her fiery red curls.
"Aphmau...Would you be a darling and grab the three dresses on top of the skirts that I'm carrying."
Aphmau quickly grabbed the bundle of dresses and laid them onto the table in the corner of her kitchen to be.
"What is all for?" She asked Cadenza as she started organising the clothes into piles.
"Oh... It's for you!"
"You bought this for me?"
"No I made them!"
"They are so beautiful! I'm going to put one on!" Aphmau squealed and picked up a plum coloured dress and a pair of black heels (In pic at the top!) She ran upstairs and got changed. For the first time in about six months Aphmau had gotten a new, more comfortable outfit. She did a small twirl before bounding down the stairs to show cadenza.
"So what do you think?!" She asked.
"OMI, you look fabmazing!" Cadenza squealed.
"Thanks! Hey Enza do you mind if I cut your visit short I just remembered that I have to meet with Garroth and Laurence to talk about village improvements."
"Oh Aphmau of course I don't mind. Just don't get too stressed out with all this Lord stuff, ok?"
"Don't worry Enza. I can take care of myself!"

Xx

"Aphmau we have covered almost everything that me and Laurence feel is important." Garroth informed his Lord who was desperately trying to not look bored.
"Aphmau.." Laurence began "Our village has got everything essential except for a name."
"Aah....I see."
"And me and Garroth decided it would be fitting for you to decide."
"Well if you don't mind I would like to call the village Jadeston."
"Aphmau may I ask why you chose that?" Garroth said.
"Um..,well it's in memory of my mum. Her name was Jade and since I lost her I haven't been the same...."
"Aph...I'm sorry about.." Laurence started but was interrupted by a voice calling "Aphmau! At the gates there's a man. H-he says he wants to see you. I was told to tell you that Guards of steel all have mentors?" Dante stuck his head round the door frame.
"Wait......Casper? Oh my Irene is he Ok Dante?!"
"No......A-Aphmau he.....he's dying."
"N-no. GET OUT OF MY WAY DANTE, LET ME TO THE GATES!"..............

Ooh VILLAGE HAS NAME! Also I would like to thank lunapaws12 for the name suggestion Casper! Hope you enjoyed.
-Hootieowl33