A date?

Aphmau
It had been two days and Casper was still recovering. Aph just sat on her bed staring at her amethyst encrusted sword. She couldn't pull her eyes away. Laurance and Garroth were growing increasingly worried about there Lord as she seemed distant. Aphmau sighed, she couldn't stay locked up in her house. She had responsibilities as a Lord and if that meant she had to face her past then she would get through it. But for her people she would be brave and smile. Aphmau flattened the creases out of her skirt and went down to the Kitchen to make some Dinner.

Laurance
Laurance, Dante and Brendan were making there way back to the village with supplies from the mountain. As they walked down the Main Street Laurance slowed.
"Hey Laurance! What are waiting for come on!" Dante called.
"Um..I'll catch up in a minute.. There's something i need to take care of." Laurance replied. Dante looked at Brendan who just shrugged and the two began walking again. Laurance brushed his hazel hair out of his eyes and strode up to Aph's door.
Aphmau
Knock Knock
Aphmau put her knife and fork down and bounded to the door. She opened it to reveal Laurance.
"Oh hey Aph! See you decided to leave your room."
"Oh right...I guess I decided if I want to be a good Lord I needed to face my past rather than pretend it never happened."
"Well I am glad your putting Jadeston first. Hey um listen.. I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go up the mountain to watch the sunset?"
"Like a date?"
"If you want it!" Laurance said and winked. Aphmau began to giggle.
"Hey what's funny?" Laurance whined.
"Nothing..hehe...Laurance I would love to go on a date with you!" She replied.
"OK meet me at in an hour at the mountain base!" Laurance smiled and sprinted up the road to meet Dante and Brendan.
Garroth
Garroth was just swapping patrols with Dale as he saw a light on in Aphmau's Kitchen. He walked down to her door and knocked lightly. The ebony haired girl unlocked the door with a smile.
"Hey Garroth!"
"Lady Aphmau, I have a question for you..." Garroth stated and began to stare at the floor.
"Well?" She queried.
"Um w-would you l-like to maybe if you want go um go o-on a date with me? Only if you want!" Garroth stuttered.
Aph knew she couldn't tell him about her date with Laurance so she replied    "I would love to!"
"Great! Meet me at Kawaii~chans cafe for lunch tomorrow!"
"Awesome!" She replied before Garroth dashed away from her front door. Aph sighed and went to get ready for her date with Laurance.

IM BACK OWLETS! Did you miss me?
Brendan: No
Me: RUDE!
Anyway I'm sorry for the lack of updates but yeah...
-Hootieowl33