a new life

Clove POV

i was so excited as Marvel drove us to pick katniss amd prim up from the airport. our parents had died years ago, and i was looking forward to some new company. i felt my phone vibrating,so i answered.

"Hello?"

"CLOVE, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!"

"Woah, peeta, calm down. tell me what's going on"

" CATO IS TRYING TO KILL ME BECAUSE I ATE THE LAST CUPCAKE AND DAD WON'T LET HIM TAKE ANYTHING OUT THE BAKERY!"

"he's your brother, deal with it"

"CLOVE DO NOT HANG UP, PLEASE HEL-"

i cut the line. "what happened?" marvel asked barely glancing at me. "peeta ate cato's cupcake, and now cato is trying to murder him" i respond while i started to text glimmer.

Clove 🔪
Hey, you're brothers are trying to kill each other

Glimmer 💎
Yeah I know

Clove 🔪
Who's winning?

Glimmer 💎
Cato, who else? Peeta locked himself in the bathroom and Cato is trying to break the door down. You pick up your cousins yet?

Clove 🔪
On my way, you hear from Jo? I think Hawthorne is going to propose

Glimmer 💎
About time, I gotta go. C ya

Clove 🔪
Bye

i felt bad for peeta, but the feeling went away as soon as i saw katniss amd prim exit the plane. i jumped on top of the car and started to wave my hands wildly. " KATNISS, PRIM OVER HERE!!!!" i received a lot of stares, and i couldn't blame people. i must have looked like a total idiot, but i didn't care. katniss and prim ran over. i jumped off the car and grabbed them in a bear hug. " Gee, thanks for getting dirt all over the roof of my NEWLY WAXED CAR!!!" marvel shouted. " Fuck off" i said putting the suitcases in the car. on the drive home, we bought fries and burgers. i was excitedly telling katniss about the school. "Don't worry, you can join our group at school" i told her reassuringly.when we got home, we all just went to sleep.