Operation Get Back Your Memory

Jo POV:

What happened next was complete chaos. Clove started screaming and tried to strangle Cato. Gale and I had to hold her back. Cato was screaming at Glimmer. Marvel and Peeta came home and when they found out, they tried to kill Cato.

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!" I finally screamed. Every pair of eyes were on me. Great!(note the sarcasm). "Look, I'm pretty sure everybody wants to beat the hell out of Cato, but it's not his fault. Remember Glimmer taught him how to do that."

"JO!"'Glimmer exclaimed.

"We need to help Katniss. She has no memory, and she is confused as hell right now so HELP HER!"

Everybody scratched their heads in guilt. Ugh. Since when am I right? oh well. i turn to Glimmer.

"You couldn't have told us that thing can cause memory loss?"

"i didn't know Cato would use it!" She tried to protest.

"OMG!!!!" Clove screams. "I completely forgot. how's Prim?"

Marvel looks at the floor "She's been better, but she'll be fine" he said smiling. Clove sighed in relief mumbling about how something good is finally happening.

Peeta is sitting next to a confused Katniss, trying to help her gain her memory

"C'mon Katniss, please try and remember. We are close friends!"

"There are too many people!!!!!" Katniss whined.

"Ugh! Cato you have to tell Prim" Clove groaned. All you hear is Cato whimpering.