the first day

Marvel POV

i woke up early the next morning. Clove is my baby sister and since i am2 years older than her, i make it my responsibility to take care of her, especially since our parents died. i get out of bed with a groan and sneak into clove's room. i made sure i was really quiet, i didnt want to wake her just yet. i checked her bookbag to make sure every thing was packed. i snuck out of her room and went to take a shower. i scrubbed myself clean and brushed my teeth. i went into my room and got dressed. i wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a white t shirt with a dragon on it and a pair of white sneakers. i went downstairs to make breakfast. i was the cook, while clove scared the loving hell out of evrybody. i made waffles, pancakes,eggs,and sausages. i bakes cupcakes and brownies and left them to cool on the counter. i went upstairs and into cloves room. clove looled so innocent asleep, but she has to get up. i shook her a few times. the next thing i knew, im pinned against the wall with my sister holding a knife to my throat.

Clove POV

i was in a deep, dreamless sleep when i feel someone shaking me. as a first instinct, i reach under my pillow to get a knife. i made sure the intruder didnt see my hand. then i jump up and pounce upon the indruder pinning him against the wall and holding a knife to his/her throat. it takes a few minutes for my eyes to ajust to the darkness in my room.when i can see, i see that the intruder is Marvel, and he did not look happy. before i can say anything, he says "just get ready for school" and walks out. i sigh and take a quick shower in my personal bathroom. i brush my teeth, then go into my walk in closet. i select a pair of green skinny jeans, a red and white striped sweater and a pair of black combat boots. i open my door and go downstairs for breakfast.

Katniss POV

somehow i woke up when Marvel did. i went into my new personal bathroom and took a long bath. i brushed my teeth and went into my closet. i chose a pair of blue skinny jeans, a turquoise one shoulder top, and a pair of brown cowboy boots. i hear Clove go downstairs and i quickly follow. when i get downstairs, i am shocked by the large breakfast layed out. i am also shocked to see Prim sitting there eating a huge stack of waffles. before i could say anything, Clove spoke up "Marvel is our cook, so just eat without commenting, or you're going to have to make us breakfast" i shrugged and sat down.

Clove POV

i watch Katniss sit don, and i pile her plate with a ton of food. she eats like she has never seen food but i make no comment. i was shoveling a ton of food into my mouth when i felt my phone vibrate.

Glimmer💎
Heyyyy sleepyhead, r u up yet????

Clove🔪
Yup. Marvel made a huge breakfast and Katniss is eating like she had never seen this much food.

Glimmer💎
Katniss????? Ohhhhh, is she your cousin?

Clove🔪
Yup, I'll introduce her to the victors at school. So what happened with Peeta and Cato?

Glimmer💎
Trust more, you don't want to know

Clove🔪
Spill

Glimmer💎
Well, Cato started breaking the door down with a hammer. I decided Peeta shouldn't die just yet, so I tackled Cato and tied his hands with a piece of rope. He started kicking and swearing so I tied up his legs and taped his mouth. He kept trying to break free, so he ended up hitting his head on the hammer and he fell unconscious. Peeta was scared as hell, so he slept in the bathroom

Clove🔪
Lol, I would have paid to see that

Glimmer💎
Yeah, when dad came upstairs, I hid in my room and acted like I didn't know what happened

Clove🔪
Lol, smart move. We're leaving for school now, see ya

we decided to leave prm at home. she promised not to destroy the house. marvel,katniss, and i got into the car. as soon as we got in i turned in the radio.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, IRREPLACEABLE is playing, i love this song!!!!" katniss and i squeal at the same time.

"oh no" marvel groaned. katniss and i started singing at the top of our lungs. "PLEASE MAKE IT STOP" Marvel started screaming. " we're almost at school, you'll live" katniss said annoyed. "dont be so sure" marvel mumbled.

when we got to school, i took Katniss to get her schedule. when we went into the hallway there was an ocean of students pushing past us. when the crowd past by i laughed. "these goons will obey every word you say whenyou join the victors." i looked to my left to see Katniss. she wasnt there. i looked to my right she wasnt there. i started to panick. school started 10 minutes ago and i already lost my cousin!!!!!!!!!! i am soooooo screwed.