Chapter 7

Cato POV

Living with Glimmer finally paid off. I made Katniss black out! Alright I know it doesn't sound like a good thing, but she was crying way to much for my liking. I used that technique thing where you pinch someone's vein to make them faint. I get why Katniss got upset though. What Jo did was really mean! But at least I know, I have been dying to find out. Truth be told I really like Katniss. Maybe I have a chance with her. I pick her up bridal style and begin to walk out of the gym. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

Marvel😋
Yo did you find her?

Cato🔫
Yeah, warning, she might be unconscious

Marvel😋
You made my cousin unconscious?!?!?!

Cato🔫
She was crying too much!!!!!!!

Marvel😋
Ugh!!!! Just take get back home, Clove should be there by now

I sigh and walked over to my car. I layed Katniss down on the back seat and started the engine. I took her home where Clove was waiting looking scared and worried. Johanna was there, with a bruise on her face and arms. Her eyes were red and puffy, like she had been crying. Gale was there with an angry look in his face. He wasn't sitting ANYWHERE near Jo. Huh? That's weird. I see Marvel pull up behind me. He got outof the car, followed by Glim, and Peeta. Peeta's eyes looked liked Jo's. "What the fuck? why is everyone crying? what'd I miss?" I mumble to myself confused as hell.

I get out the car only to be trampled by Clove. "WHERE IS KATNISS???????!!!!!!!" she screamed straight in my ear. "Ah, damn girl you got some strong lungs! she's in the back!" i say holding my aching ear.

I turn and look at Jo. Then Gale.

"Alright who's going to tell me what happened?"

"Clove tried to kill Jo, hence the bruises on her arms. Then Gale got mad because of what she did to Katniss and broke up with her. He slapped her in the face because she started screaming" Glimmer filled me in.

My mouth formed a little o shape. Gale and Jo BROKE UP?!?!?! What??????? They were suppose to be together forever!!!!!! They were engaged!!!!!!!!

"Wow" That's all I could say.

"How did you get Katniss unconcious anyway?" Peeta asked.

"I used that trick where you pinch someone's vein to make them faint" I said proudly. Glimmer's eyes got huge when she heard this.

"What's wrong Glim?" I asked confused

"Oh nothing" she said her voice was trembling.

"Doesn't sound like nothing" Marvel states.

"Glim, what are you hiding?" Peeta asks, grabbing our sister and making her face him.

"I SAID NOTHING!" Glimmer's voice raise to a scream.

"Cato? How hard did you pinch Katniss's vein?" She asked, still trembling.

"Slightly hard, why?" I ask incredibly confused.

"No reason" she said in barely a whisper.

"GLIMMER WHAT ARE YOU HIDING!!!!!!! IT IS VERY OBVIOUS YOU ARE LYING!!!!!!" Jo screams. Wow she sounds pissed.

"I will explain later!!!!!!!!!!" Glimmer says, then drops the topic.

I see Marvel and Clove carry Katniss into her room. Everyone else files into the living room. I turn the stero on to brighten the mood. Gale turns the music off. Everyone just sits around in an awkward silence. The phone rings. Marvel picks it up.

"Hello? Yes? I am her cousin. WHAT?!?! Oh God!!!!!! No, I understand. I will be there in a few minutes. Yes. Thank you for calling."

"What happened?" I ask.

"Prim is in the hospital. She got hit by a car and is severely injured." Marvel says sorrowful.

"WHAT?!" We turn around and see Clove on the stairs. Shit, we thought she was in her room! "I'll go to the hospital with Marvel" Peeta offered. Then they were gone.

We all decided to wait in Katniss's room to be there when she woke up. After about 3 hours, she woke up.

"OMG!!!! are you alright?!" Clove asked.

Katniss look at everybody standing in her room. She observed everyface then said

"Who are you"