OMG YES!

Finnick POV

"Alright, Yeah That's great! I just wished one of you would have told me before. Yeah, ok, yeah. We'll see you later then. Bye"

Annie looked up from her book. "who was that Fin?"

"Cato. Apparently in the past day, Katniss lost her memory, regained it, and kicked her mother's ass. Her sister was in the hospital and now she's out. And no one had the decency to call us! I would have loved to help Katniss beat her mother to a bloody pulp."

Annie sighed and got up. she gently kissed my my cheek. i felt her lips trail down my neck. I let out a soft moan.

"Now would you stop getting mad?" she smirked.

I smiled. "Yeah" i mumbled, then i bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Do me a favor? Go get dressed, I want to do something special for you" I whispered into her ear. she giggled and walked into the bedroom. A few minutes later she came out wearing a black mini skirt,  a dark red tank top, a black leather jacket, and knee high boots, which of course was black.

"Damn, I told you to get ready, not go goth!" I couldn't help but laughing. Annie smiled and hit me playfully on my arm. 

"C'mon,  let's go" I took her hand in mine.

"Where are we going"

"Don't worry about it"

"FIN!" She whined as she got into my car.  It was a yellow mustang.

"I'm not telling" I teased, stepping on the gas. She hates not knowing something.

About 10 minutes later, I parked the car and got out. Annie looked at the building.

"You couldn't tell me we were going to the movies? " She sounded annoyed.

"No. I have something big planned" I am grinning like an idiot. When we go in,  I buy 2 tickets to "The Fault in our Stars"

"OMG!!!!! I've been dying to see this movie!"

"I know" I say smirking.

************************************

The movie ended and we got into the car.  I highly doubt either of us knew what happened in the movie, we were making out the whole time.

"So where are we going now?"

"Will you just sit back and enjoy the drive?" I joke. Annie tries to pout,  but her laughing ruined it.

After like half an hour we arrive at the meadow.  Annie loved this meadow,  this is where I first asked her out. I pull a picnic basket from the back seat. Annie sees and understands what's going on. There was no need for words.

We sat in the meadow and enjoyed our picnic, laughing,  teasing,  and playing with each other.

I looked up and saw the sun was about to set. It was now or never. I let go of Annie from our little embrace and got up.  I walked a few get away, my back turned to her.

"Fin, are you alright?"She sounded really concern. She walks over to where I am.

I turn around to face her and smile.

"Annie, I love you more than anything in the world. You mean everything to me."

I bent down and kissed her lips. Then I reached into my pocket,  got on one knee,  and opened the small box revealing the diamond ring.

"Will you marry me? "

************************************

Annie POV

"Will you marry me?"

Those words just came out of Finnick's mouth. MY Finnick. He was proposing.  To ME. He wanted me to be his wife. He wants to marry me. It was then I realized I was just staring and he was waiting for an answer.

"Well?"

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" I squeal.

Finnick smiled,  put the ring on my finger,  and kissed me hard. When he pulled away I couldn't stop smiling. He was grinning like a fool, but I guess I was too.

As we got into his car one thought kept playing over and over in my head,  I am going to be Mrs. Finnick Odair.