I don't need you

Marvel POV

Have you ever tried to pry a 12 year old girl from your sister. Well let me tell you one thing, you're going to get bruised. Everywhere. Me and Peeta are struggling to hold Prim back while Glimmer and Jo are standing in between the two. Gale is sitting down laughing at the whole thing. I make a mental note to kill him later.

"Oh, Marvel" Glimmer is looking at me.

"Yea Glim?"

"About your note. what did you want to see me about?"

"Is NOW the time to talk about that?" I sneak a glance at Clove. Good, she didn't hear anything.

"Prim, there's more" Clove barely manages to whisper.

"Oh Goody!" Prim sneers sarcastically. Wow she is really mad. I have NEVER seen her like this before. She is always calm and relaxed.

"Well...um...you see...she's um...in the waiting room?" Clove squeaked.

That's when Prim lost it. She started screaming curses I didn't even know existed. She was thrashing around tryig to attack. Bur, really, who could blame her? I would probably be doing the same thing if I was Prim. I mean her mother never cared! But I understand how Clove called out of panick. I sighed and pinned her down against the bed.

Clove is screaming. Jo is shaking her to stop. Suddenly the door opens. In walks a blond woman, a woman who looks too much like Prim. I stopped breathing. Mrs.Everdeen surveyed the room, her eyes finally focusing on Prim. I expected her to be a mother, to rush over and comfort Prim.

Mrs.Everdeen rushed over alright, but she didn't comfort Prim. She slapped Prim hard across the face. Prim screamed and I saw a red mark make a home on Prim's face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?! HUH? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MOVE AWAY AND NOT SAY ANYTHING?!?! YOU WORTHLESS, UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" Mrs.Everdeen screamed at Prim. The room fell silent. Everyone was in shock.

THIS is her MOTHER? Are you serious? This is my aunt? No wonder Katniss and Prim came to live with us!

Gale is the first to speak.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Your 12 year old daughter is lying in a freaking hospital bed and all you can do is slap her and scream at her?"

"You stay out of this, you little wretch!" Mrs.Everdeen basically screamed.

"Stay out of it? You're abusing a 12 YEAR OLD!" Glimmer screamed.

"Do you know what I've been through? I saw my husband get blown to pieces in a mine explosion and then my two ungrateful, stupid daughters just abandon their poor mother without saying a freaking word!" Mrs.Everdeen shrieked.

"Well no wonder they left, you're a bitch!" I was shocked to hear that remark come out of MY mouth.

"Marvel?" My aunt gasped.

"You selfish little brat!" she sneered. "I was the one who took care of you and clove when your parents died in that car crash. I HELPED YOU LIVE!!!! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!?!" She raised her hand ready to swing. I ducked my head, prepared for the slap that never came. I looked up and saw my aunt's hand caught by someone else's. I look at the owner of the hand who just saved my face. My mouth fell open. The owner of the house was...................................... "Katniss" I whispered.

********************************************************************************************

Katniss POV

"Mother" I growled. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"K-K-Katniss?" Marvel stammered. I turned around and gave him a small smile. Then I focused my attention back on the woman in front of me.

"Katniss, let me go this instant!" My mother demanded. Ugh I REALLY hate her!

"Get out of here" I growled again. The next thing surprised me. It was like my body had a mind of its own. I twisted her arm behind her back and dragged my mother outside. I threw her down the hospital stairs, dusted off my hands, and went back inside. When I walked in, Prim was staring at me.

"How? When? What?" she was really confused.

"I know, I lost my memory. When I heard Prim scream, it was like I snapped back to my senses" I said. Clove smiled and hugged me.

"I'm glad your alright" she mumbled. I swear she sounded like she was gonna cry. I hugged her tightly.

"Let's get out of here" I said. We all smiled. I went to the front desk and signed Prim out. We all got into the car and drove to Marvel's house.

"So what are we gonna do know?" Cato asked

"SLEEP!!!" I moaned. I collapsed on the sofa. I heard everyone laughing, then darkness came on me.