Help!!!

Cato POV

I drag my feet against the ground as I followed the group to the hospital. I kept running over what I was going to tell Prim.

"Hey, you're Prim, right? Well, my name is Cato. You don't know me, but I'm friends with your sister. Anyway funny story, I pinched your sister's nerves way too hard and now she lost her memory. Hahaha funny, right?"

God, I am going to sound like an idiot! Oh who am I kidding? I'm scared of the girl. That's right, Cato Mellark is scared of a freaking 12 year old. Well, I have every right to be. I saw Katniss at the school archery tryouts and she is beyond amazing. Now this is her SISTER. Her flesh and blood. She is bound to be just like Katniss. I kinda wanna live without being hunted by a 12 year old girl with a bow and arrow and a thirst for revenge.

Get a grip on yourself Cato! You made her sister a little loopy, you didn't KILL her! God!

"...Cato, did you hear me?" I looked up in shock. Wow I was way deep in thought. I looked at my sister.

"Repeat it Glim" I said sheepishly.

Glimmet huffed.

"I said Marvel already told Prim happened. She's not mad. And for gods sakes Cato, the girl is 12! She is not going to have a thirst for vengence!"

Oh, I was thinking out loud again. I slapped myself mental, then in reality. I sighed then followed my sister to Prim's room.

Prim POV

The door opened. I was chatting with Jo when a boy and girl walked in. They were both blonds. I didn't need half a second to know who they were.

"So, you're the dope who made my sister lose her memory. You're lucky I can't weild a bow and arrow like she can" I huffed.

"Wait, where is Katniss?" the girl I'm assuming is Glimmer asked.

"A nurse took her to be treated." Clove replied really fast. Her knee was bouncing up and down. She's hiding something.

I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Clove, what's wrong?" Marvel asked.

Clove looked at me.

"I'm sorry Prim, I really am." she was crying now.

"Sorry? sorry for what?" I am really confused.

"With what happened to Katniss then with you, I......I panicked. I didn't know what else to do" she was sobbing uncontrollably now.

I looked at her.

"What did you do?"

"I.......I called your mother."

My world froze right there. Mother. The abusive mother. The mother who abandoned us. The one who always had random men over. The one who never fed us. The one who killed every patient. The one who tried to kill US, her own daughters.

Suddenly I hear a loud high pitched screaming. Then I realized it was mine.