MTMR chapter 11

Alright, sorry guys, but this is not the next chapter.

****BUT KEEP READING. THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT****

I'm sorry to have to do this in my stories, but when I send out messages on my message board, it seems like no one sees them. I think there's something wrong with my messaging. 

Anyway, this IS 100% ABOUT MY STORIES. ALL OF THE ONES ON HERE CURRENTLY AND ONES I AM WORKING ON.

Now that I most likely have your attention, I will move on.

So, I've kind of moved on from Wattpad, as some of you may have noticed. I haven't posted any new material in months. Literally, months. I just haven't been that into it, lately. Tumblr is basically my home now. So, that being said, I want to move all of my stories to Tumblr :) The finished ones, the ones on hold, and the new ones that are cooking up in my brain and are half written down on paper. 

Now, I'm only going to do it if you guys want me to do it. It would be pointless to post anything on tumblr if I didn't have any followers to read it and give me feedback over there. So, please, for the love of all that is holy, COMMENT ON THIS DAMN MESSAGE. That is, if you have an\ Wattpad account. If not, head over to my personal tumblr and drop me a message. You can send one even if you don't have an account. That's one of the things I love about tumblr. Anyone can use it and participate, blog owner or not. My personal tumblr is in my "About Me' thing, at the bottom, as well as the unused tumblr I plan to move my stories to.

I really need your guys' support on this. otherwise, like I said, moving the stories would be pointless. I only have, like, 50 followers on my personal tumblr, some of whom are my friends in real life. I am most definitely not well known over there. 

If I do end up moving my stories, I WILL NOT BE TAKING THEM DOWN FROM WATTPAD. I REPEAT, THEY WILL STAY ON WATTPAD, EVEN IF I OPEN UP A NEW TUMBLR. I still read your guys' comments, I still get excited when I get an email that I have a new follower, I comment back if I can. This WILL become an inactive account, but it will still be open, I will still see your messages and communicate back if I can. I promise to not completely disappear off of Wattpad. It is my first home, after all :)

So, all that being said, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN IF YOU SO WISH. THIS IS COMPLETELY UP TO YOU GUYS. But please, just let me know. I have a ton of ideas that I want to share with everyone, but I just don't feel Wattpad is the place anymore. 

Thank you so much if you read this entire thing. I know that it's a bit long. But, this really means a lot to me. I'm so thankful for everything you have ever done for me and I love every single on of you, no matter how long you've been here :D <3

--Nikki