IMPORTANT

Hey guys! So, I made my decision, and...

I will be staying on Wattpad :D Yay, streamers and confetti all around.

Haha, anyway, I have decided to stick around and give Wattpad another shot. However, there will be some changes.

So, this school year is already extremely busy and it's only going to be my second full week of school. So, I will not be updating as frequently as I used to.

Second, I may be moving sometime in fall/winter, so there may be a little hitch with that, but nothing major.

Third, I WILL NOT BE CONTINUING MARRIED TO MR. ROCKSTAR. PERIOD. I'm sorry for that since I know a lot of you are here for that, but I just don't have inspiration for it anymore. If anyone would like to take it on as their own, that is perfectly fine with me, just message me and we can work something out :)

Fourth, I will also not be working on Falls Apart at this point. Maybe sometime in the future when I decide where I want it to go, but at this moment in time, I don't really have anything planned for it.

Fifth, I will be adding several more stories, because I have lots of ideas :D but, they will not be added all at once. There is this one that I'm working on that I'm really loving so far, so that will probably be up first. It's a lot different than anything I've ever done, so I really hope you like it.

All in all, I'm happy with my decision, and I hope I satisfied all of you guys, too. I hope to see a lot more of you guys somewhere here in the near future as I start to post new material. I really want to get back into the swing of things.

I love you guys and thank you for sticking by me all this time, even if you're a new follower. I appreciate all of you guys :)

--Nikki