Chapter 3

Aarohi's P.O.V

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. Tanisya, my best friend was standing at the door.

"Tanisya!" I screamed, giving Tanisya a hug.

"Aarohi! How are you?" Tanisya asked me as we pulled away from the hug.

"Like this." I said pointing to myself and closing the door. She laughed.

"Come and sit." I said pointing at the chair. The two of the us settled down.

"I'll get some water, give me five minutes." I said and rushed to the kitchen.

I poured plain water in two mugs and put the kettle on for tea later.

"How in the world did you find my house?" I asked jokingly as I set the cups on the table.

"You know Saigal Uncle right? What am I even talking about, of course you know who he is, he's your manager. God Tanisya, you could be so stupid at times." Tanisya said and I laughed.

"That I'd have to agree. Anyways, what's with Saigal Uncle?" I asked.

"He told me your address." Tanisya said, taking in a sip of water.

"You know Saigal Uncle?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah. Saigal Uncle is my father's friend. So when I told him I was your best friend and I really wanted to meet you. He told me your address." Tanisya said.

"Oh. So? You're staying here now or just a holiday?" I asked, suddenly thinking why she's here out of a sudden.

"Nope, on permanent stay. Papa planned to move here as there's lots of job opportunities." Tanisya said.

"That's great! What have you brought?" I asked, noticing the plastic bags she placed on my coffee table.

"Do you remember? Our favourite pizza? Pizzas from Dominos?!" Tanisya exclaimed.

"Oh my god Tanisya! I've been craving for these! Thanks babe! I'll go and serve. You make yourself at home! I'll be right back!" I said excitedly, grabbing the bags and headed for the kitchen and Tanisya nodded.