Chapter 9

Aarohi's P.O.V

I looked at the clock in my car. It's 6.45 in the morning.

"Come on Aarohi! 15 more minutes!" I said to myself as I turned into the carpark.

After finding a parking lot nearest to the studio, I parked my car and turned off the engine along with the process of grabbing my bag and exiting the car.

I literally ran to the studio. I entered the studio and saw Saigal Uncle already there, flipping through some papers. I looked at the clock and it shows 6.58 a.m.. I heaved a sigh of relief and went in.

"Hello Saigal Uncle. Good morning!" I said.

"Aarohi beta! You are early." Saigal Uncle said.

"Yeah. Thank god! I had to send Tanisya back home." I said.

"Oh! Tanisya came over?" Saigal Uncle asked.

"Yes. She told me you gave her my address." I said, settling down my stuff.

"Oh yes I did. She wanted to meet you badly so I gave it to her." Saigal Uncle said.

"Oh. It's no biggie anyway. So who are we waiting for?" I asked, looking around the studio.

"We are waiting for Arijit sir and the other singer. When Arijit sir and the other singer comes, we'll give you the notes then we start recording." Saigal Uncle said.

"Another singer?" I asked, frowning in confusion.

"Yes. He will be joining you guys for the rap section." Saigal Uncle said.

"Ok. Then I'll go to the restroom to freshen up and be right back." I said. Saigal Uncle nodded and I made my way to the restroom.