Chapter 64

Aarohi's POV

Saigal Uncle fell asleep while holding my hand. I slowly let go of his hand and tucked him.

"Umm... Tanya? Can you help me?" I asked.

"Of course. What is it?" Tanya asked.

"Could you just send a message to the boys? Telling them about Saigal Uncle?" I asked.

"Yeah sure of course." Tanya said taking out her phone and texted Dev. After a few minutes, she was done.

"Done. I texted Dev and told him to pass the message to Arjun." Tanya said, keeping her phone in her jean pocket.

"Thanks Tanya. Why don't the both of you head home first? I'm be staying over for the night." I said.

"It's okay. We'll keep you company. I'll just go home for awhile now and pack some clothes for you. Okay? Tanya will stay with you." Tanisya said.

"Are you guys sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. We'll stay with you. Besides, Saigal Uncle is our Uncle too." Tanya said.

"Thanks guys! Umm... Tanisya, here are the car keys. Drive safely okay?" I said passing the keys to her. Tanisya nodded and went off.

Tanisya's P.O.V

I unlocked the door and went in. I locked the door behind me and went upstairs. I took out a bag and started packing all the items needed. I turned on the TV in the bedroom.

"Music producer Vivek's sentence is going to be executed today at 1.00pm The police are getting him ready and they will be leaving the prison soon." The reporter said.

"He deserves it." I said and zipped the bag. I carried it and turned off the TV. As I was driving back, Aarohi called.

"Hello Aarohi?" I answered the call.

"Tanisya? Where are you?" Aarohi asked.

"In the car. Driving back to the hospital. Anything wrong?" I asked.

"No. Everything's fine. Just calling to ask about you." I said.

"Oh! I'm fine. I'm coming back now." I said.

"Ok. Drive safely. Bye!" Aarohi said and cut the call.

Aarohi's P.O.V

"Who is it beta?" Saigal Uncle asked waking up.

"Did I wake you Uncle? Was my voice too loud?" I asked worriedly.

"No beta. Who is it?" Saigal Uncle asked.

"Tanisya. She went home to get our essentials. She's coming back now." I said. Saigal Uncle nodded and got back to sleep.

"He'll be fine." Tanya whispered and I nodded.