Chapter 29

Aarohi's P.O.V

"Wow! This shopping centre is amazing!" Tanisya gasped as we entered the shopping mall.

"Yes! I'm so going to come here again and again." Tanya said. There was a sudden cheer and it startled us.

"What was that?" I asked trying to get a glimpse of the commotion. Then, we  saw Kajol.

"OMG! Aarohi! Go say hi!" Tanisya said, pushing me.

"Yeah! Maybe I should." I said.

"Aarohi?" A voice called out behind her. I turned around and saw Vivek.

"Hi Vivek!" I said, faking everything.

"What are you doing here?" Vivek asked.

"Was about to go grab dinner. Saw Kajol and wanted to say hi." I said. Tanisya and Tanya shared a look.

"You know what? Let's have dinner together. Come, let's go." Vivek said.

"Hi guys!" A voice called out. Aarohi turned and saw Arjun and Dev.

"Hi Arjun! And hi Dev!" I said, giving them a hug.

"We're here to see Kajol. Care to join us?" Dev said.

"Of course!" I said.

"You guys go ahead first, I'll join later." Vivek said and walked off.

"Thanks bros! You guys came at the right time. He was forcing us to have dinner with him." Tanya thanked her brothers.

"I overheard him talking over the phone to someone. He was planning to bring you out for lunch today. Alone. He bought some kind of drug to put in your food and drink. I forgot the name of it though. But I checked about it yesterday, if you have that drug, you will get drunk. If you have more, you will just die. And nobody will know the cause of it." Arjun said.

"And coincidentally, we were also coming here to see Kajol. And when Tanya told us you guys were coming here to have dinner, then I think that we should have dinner together." Dev said.

"Wow! You guys are just amazing!" Tanisya said.

"And that is a really good idea Dev! Let's go see Kajol, get a couple of photos and have dinner at somewhere else. I don't think I want to have dinner here since Vivek is here." I said.

"Yea sure! Let's go or we'll miss the queen of Bollywood!" Dev said and ran off first.

"Oi Bhaiyaa! Wait for us na?" Tanya said as they ran over as well.