Chapter 43

Aarohi's POV

The alarm rang for 10.00 am.

"Aarohi! Turn it off!" Tanya said. Before I could turn the alarm off, Tanisya turned it off.

"Wake up Aarohi! Wake up Tanya! Have you guys forgotten that Aarohi's mother will be here?" Tanisya said.

I shot up from bed and ran to the toilet.

In a few minutes, I exited from the toilet and threw a towel at Tanya.

"Hurry Tanya! My mother will arrive at 11!" I said wearing a bindhi on my forehead.

"Ok!" Tanya said and went in the toilet.

"Turning all indian when your mother comes?" Tanisya joked.

"Yes and you have to wear a bindhi too." I said placing a bindhi on Tanisya's head.

I pulled Tanisya to my closet.

"You wear this." I said giving Tanisya a indian outfit.

"Ok." Tanisya said as Tanya came out of the toilet.

"Tanya! Come here!" I said. I took out a indian outfit.

"Here. Wear this. Hurry! I've got to give your brothers their indian outfits." I said handing Tanya the outfit.

"Ok." Tanya said. As the both of them went to change. I went over to Rahul's closet.

"Come on Aarohi. Do this." I said to myself. I opened Rahul's closet and took out two of Rahul's favourite indian outfits. As I was about to close the closet, I saw a picture in Rahul's closet. I took it and looked at it. It was the first photoshoot we had together ever since we fell in love. I placed the picture back in the closet and closed the closet door. I went over to Dev's and Arjun's room and gave a knock. Dev opened it rubbing his wet hair.

"Where's Arjun?" I asked.

"Oh! He's having a bath. Why?" Dev asked.

"My mother will be coming by in 10 minutes time. Can you guys change into these indian outfits? And hurry please?" I said.

"Ok! But where did you get this?" Dev asked.

"It's Rahul's." I said.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Dev said.

"It's ok! Hurry up ok?" I said. Dev nodded and closed the door. I entered my room and saw Tanya and Tanisya in their indian outfits.

"Oh my god! You guys look superb! As always!" I said.

"Aww! Thank you Aarohi!" Tanisya said.

"Thanks babe!" Tanya said. I took out a bindhi and placed it onto Tanya's forehead.

"I look fab!" Tanya said. We all gave a laugh.