Chapter 67

Tanya's P.O.V

"I'm going to the bathroom for a while." Tanisya said and I nodded. Tanisya left the table and I looked over at Aarohi. Aarohi was in a gaze.

"Aarohi?" I called out.

"Aarohi?" I called out again, no response. I went over to Aarohi's side.

"Aarohi?" I called out again. Aarohi shifted in her seat.

"Yes?" Aarohi asked.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Aarohi nodded and looked downwards. Tanisya emerged from the bathroom and saw that things weren't happy.

"Is everything okay?" Tanisya asked as she sat down. I went over to seat beside Tanisya.

"I asked. But she said nothing." I whispered.

"Aarohi, I know there's something bothering you. Can you please tell us?" Tanisya said as she pulled the chair over to her side. I went over too.

"I think I know why Arjun's acting all weird." Aarohi said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I think he's jealous." Aarohi said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About Dev and I." Aarohi said. We looked at each other.

Dev's P.O.V

Arjun unlocked the door and went in leaving me alone at the back. He closed the door behind him.

"Hey Arjun! What's the matter?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask yourself that?" Arjun said and went to his room and slammed the door shut.

Tanya' P.O.V

"What do you mean? I mean Arjun is not the jealous type." I said.

"I think what Aarohi said is true. You know ever since Dev and her got together, Arjun started showing his flaws. His attitude towards us. I mean it was a sudden change. At first I thought he was just having a bad mood. But slowly, I started to observe, the way he looked at them, when they had fun and cuddled. It clearly showed that he was jealous." Tanisya said.

"Oh! I didn't notice though. But if he really is jealous, I'm gonna give him a slap on his face. How dare he? He should be happy for Aarohi instead of being jealous and hurting her feelings more." I said.

"That's true though. But, sometimes, if you're being jealous, you must have a reason or so. So? What's his reason?" Tanisya asked and Aarohi shrugged her shoulders.

Dev's P.O.V

I knocked on Arjun's door.

"Open the door Arjun!" Dev said. No response. I tried to twist the doorknob but it was locked.

"Arjun open the door!" I shouted. He opened it with a frustrated face.

"What?" Arjun said angrily.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. Arjun didn't reply.

"Tell me. What's the matter?" I asked. Arjun went in and sat on the bed.

"You call yourself a big brother?" Arjun muttered.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You stole what's mine from me." Arjun said.

"I stole your what from you? Tell me!" I asked.

"My love life that I planned and imagined would turn out good." Arjun said.