Moving

"Now remember, if anything happens, anything, even if it's a little thing, you call right away and I will be there in a flash." My brother, Blake, told me as he held me by my shoulders.

"I know, I will, don't worry," I told him with a smile, "But I'm going to miss you and the others so much."

Blake smiled and pulled me into a hug, "I know, I'm going to miss you so much. I promise, I'll visit you when ever I can."

"You better." I chuckled before lightly punching Blake's arm.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything about this." He apologized for the 100th time.

"Blake, it's not your fault. None of us saw this coming. Plus, you and Hunter still have the ninja academy along with other duties to attend to. Can't really hold down a normal job being a ninja teacher." I told him while rolling my eyes. "Besides, I turn 18 in about a year and a half. I think I can handle myself for that long."

"But still... I don't trust them..." Blake sighed as he looked at me with a sad expression. "Come on, Hunter and I will drop you off..." He sighed as he led me out of the house.

"Wish I can take my bike." I sighed sadly as I ran my fingers over my dirt bike that Hunter and Blake got me for my birthday last year. "Don't worry baby, mama will come back for you." I pouted as I hugged and petted my bike.

"Come on sis," Blake chuckled as he pried me away from my bike. "Hunter, some help." Blake called out when he failed to pry me away from my baby.

"Really?" I heard Hunter sigh before I felt some hands grabbing the sides of my stomach, making me squeal and jump in the air.

"You two are so mean to me." I pouted while fake crying. Then, I saw Tori walking by, and me being the evil little sister, decided to get some pay back, "Toriiiiiiiiii," I pouted while running up to her with teary eyes. "Blake was being mean to me, he was bullying me along with Hunter." I sniffled while looking at Blake who had a shocked expression on his face.

Tori turned around and placed her hands on her hips before she started scolding Blake, "Blake Timmothy (made up) Bradley! How can you do such a thing to your little sister on her last day here huh? How can you make her cry huh!? You are so despicable! You apologize to your sister right now!"

I smirked at Blake who was glaring at me slightly. 'Heh, that's what you get for tickling me.' I thought as I stuck my tongue out at him. 'Looks like someone's not getting any tonight.' I snickered to myself as I watched Blake hang his head as Tori continued scolding him.

"I'm sorry..." Blake apologized to me. I couldn't help but giggled at the way he sounded. He sounded like some kid who just got in trouble.

"Now, be nice to her." Tori said in a stern voice while waving her index finger at Blake. Then, she turned to me and gave me a hug, "I'm going to miss you so much." She pulled away and let out a sigh, "You'll visit right?"

"I will try my best to. Who knows what they will and will not let me do." I sighed sadly.

"Well, I gotta go, I have a class to teach. See you soon, hopefully." Tori smiled before taking off after giving me a small wave.

Blake smiled at her as she left. Then, he placed his hand on my shoulder and gave it a small squeeze, "You are so going to regret what you did later."

"I love you." I smiled innocently as I batted my eyelashes and looked up at him.

"Dude, you are so not getting any tonight." Hunter snickered, earning a punch in the arm from Blake. I chuckled as I watched the two get into a small fight. It was nothing much, just some punches being thrown back and forth.

"Okay you two, break it up. As much as we don't want it to happen, you two gotta take me to my new home." I chuckled when I stepped between the two and pushed them away from each other.

"I can't believe they would pull something like that though." Hunter sighed as he grabbed my luggage and loaded it up in the car.

~One car ride later~

"Remember, we are a phone call away." Blake told me as me, Blake, and Hunter stood at the front door of my aunt and uncle's house.

Then, the door opened, revealing a middle aged woman around 5'4 with shoulder length blonde hair. "Oh we've been expecting you Aria, we were starting to worry when you didn't show up after dinner." The woman faked a smile as she opened the door wider for us. "So how have you three been?" She asked as we walked into the house.

"We've been fine aunt Clarissa." Hunter bit out rather harshly.

"Now, now, that is no way to talk to your aunt." Our uncle scolded him from the couch.

"Oh forgive him Norman, he was probably never taught any manners by my sister." My aunt told her husband, making me clench my hands into fists.

"Do not talk about our mom, you have no right." Blake snapped at her.

"I will not tolerate such behavior in my household, so if you would, please leave." My aunt scowled, gesturing towards the still open front door.

"Oh, it's our pleasure to leave such a horrid place." Hunter scowled before leaving.

"Take care of yourself sis." Blake gave me a small smile and hug before leaving.

The moment that door closed, my uncle groaned out loud, "Thank goodness, I never thought they'd leave." Rude much. He turned and looked at me, "Go put your stuff in the attic and go clean the kitchen."

I rolled my eyes, "I ain't cleaning your damn kitchen lazy asses." Oh, if only I could go ninja on their sorry asses.

"Watch your language and tone young lady." My aunt scolded me, wagging her finger at me.

"And you watch where you wave that finger, or else you'll find it unattached to your hand." I sneered with a smirk. I think I over stepped because I felt something hit my cheek. 'That bitch just slapped me.' I thought, chuckling slightly in amusement.

"I don't know how or why my stupid sister adopt and put up with such insolent kids." My aunt scoffed while crossing her arms. "Now, go to clean the kitchen." She commanded, pointing at the kitchen.

"I ain't no maid, so no." I chuckled before taking off to the attic and ignoring my aunt and uncle's shouting. If they think they can push me around then they are in for a big disappointment. I ain't no push over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me be a child >.> man, I wish I can be a child again so I can enjoy Power Rangers to the fullest