Copy That

~Next morning Aria's POV~

Well, today was one of my days off, and I am planning on spending it with Trent, despite the protest of the others. "Wanna watch me train?" Trent asked, coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled and nodded my head. "Alright, I'll be out back waiting for you." He told me, giving me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I quickly dried my hair, and got dressed. Yes, I just got done taking a shower. 

Well, once I was done, I went to the backyard

Well, once I was done, I went to the backyard. "So who you fighting?" I asked, sitting down at the nearby table. I was surprised when tyrannodrones popped out of no where. "Whoa." I got up and got into a fighting stance, but Trent held his hand out to me. 

"It's fine babe, they're who I'm fighting." He told me. I let out a sigh of relief before sitting back down. I watched as Trent wipe the floor with them. His father soon showed up. I got up and left, but I hid around the corner so I could ease drop on their conversation. I was a little shocked when I found out that Trent's dad was Mesogog, but that would explain some things like the portal in his office. I got sad when I heard how Trent talked. 'He's losing himself.' I thought sadly. Although, I was happy when I heard how his father didn't want him taking this path, and how he doesn't want any of this for Trent. 

After Trent up and left, I came around the corner, expecting Trent's father to be gone, but no. "I know you heard everything. It is rude to ease drop." He said to me, not facing me. 

"I'm sorry, it's just, I'm worried about Trent." I sighed, looking down at the ground. 

"I do to, and I think you're the only left for him. Every time he's around you, he's himself." Trent's father sighed. 

"But, I think it's to late, even for me to help him." I said in a sad tone. 

"Please, keep an eye out for him." His father said, looking at me with pleading eyes. 

"I will, don't worry." I told him with a small smile before taking off after Trent. "Hey, everything okay?" I asked, sitting in his lap as he sat at his desk. 

"Just stuff with my father, he doesn't want me to be any of this." Trent sighed, leaning forward and wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Well, he's just looking out for you and wanting what's best." I told Trent as I played with his hair. 

"Not you too." Trent sighed, slumping back in his chair. 

"Trent, you've changed, and you are changing. It worries me some times." I told him in a sad voice while looking at him. "Even with me, you use to be so gentle with me, but now, some times you're just so rough." I told him, cupping his face and stroking his cheek. 

"I..." That was the only thing he uttered out. I don't know if he was going to say anything, but I wouldn't know because my communicator went off. 

"Come in rangers, we've got a situation. I need you over at the city center right away." Dr. O said over the com. I look at Trent apologetically. 

"Do you have to?" Trent whined, making me smile at him sadly.