A Star Is Torn

Not gonna follow whole plot of episode

_________________________________________

~Two days later. Morning~

Ring... Ring... Ring.. 

Groaned, I reached over to the night stand, flopping my hand around until I felt my phone. I grabbed my phone, hit the send button, and put the phone to my ear. 

Me: Conner, I swear to god, if you are calling me just to said 'hi' or to ask me how Trent was, I swear I am going to shank you, go ninja on your ass, and cut your dick off.

Obviously, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Blake: Whoa there sis *chuckles*

Upon hearing my brothers voice, I immediately become wide away. I shot up in the bed, startling Trent who had his arm around my upper mid-section. Trent groaned, and rolled over. 'Oh, please don't let Blake hear that.' I pleaded.

Me: Eh heh, ignore that. My annoying friend has been doing that the past two days. 

Hunter: Who was that groaning? That did not sound like a girl.

Me: Oh my god, Blake! Did you put the phone on speaker!?

I raised my voice slightly, making Trent groan some more. "Damn it, shut up babe." I hissed, smacking him with my pillow, waking his cranky ass up. Trent replied to me with even more louder groans. "Trent, shut up, my brothers are on the phone...!" I whispered, harshly. That got him to shut up, because he looked at me with wide eyes. "Yeah, that's what I thought." I told him, sticking my tongue out at him.

Blake: So what if I did put in speaker? Hm?

Me: Hunter's gonna go all daddy on my ass man!

Hunter: Hey! Excuse you! But as your brother, it's my job to whoop your boyfriend's ass.

Me: Oh my god, I'm going to hide Trent from you guys forever.

Blake: Sorry sis, we'll find him one way or another *laughs*

Me: So why are you calling me this early? 

Hunter: Did you forget that we were visiting today?

Me: Shit!

Blake: Language young lady.

Hunter: Such a mouth on you.

Me: What ever comes out of my mouth is what I've learned from you two knuckleheads.

Blake: *sarcastically* Nice to know you think about your bros. 

Me: I've just been swamped at work man, it pretty much slipped my mind *groans* 

Blake: Well, we'll be at Reefside in about in hour. So you got about an hour to prepare sis. 

Hunter: Hey, don't forget to introduce us to Trent, we wanna see the face of the guy that we gotta beat.

Me: You two will do no such thing.

Hunter: Sorry sis, it's in the laws of brothers. Ye who gets with thy sis shall get ye ass whooped

Me: Hunter, that's not even... You know what, I'm not even. I'll text you guys Trent's address, meet me at his house then I'm dragging you to work with me. Sorry, I would have planned better if I remembered. 

Blake: Alright, and it's fine, as long as we get to spend time with ya sis.

Hunter: As long as I get to see my lil sis and spend some time with her, it's all good.