Tied The Knot

Warning: Not an episode in plot

_________________________________________

"Trent, be careful!" I laughed as Trent drove through the forest on his ATV with me sitting behind him. The two of us were on our way to the ninja academy to visit my brothers and the others. Except they don't know that I'm coming, well Cam and sensei do, the others don't. So, I decided that I was going to pull a prank on them because why not. "We're almost there." I told Trent as we neared the waterfall. 

"You still gonna go through with the prank?" Trent chuckled as he continued driving. 

"Yep," I grinned, chuckling evilly at the end. 

"Why did I agree to help you again?" Trent sighed, shaking his head lightly while chuckling. 

"Because you love me, and because you are the best boyfriend ever." I grinned, tightening my arms around his waist. Then, we arrived at the waterfall. "Here, stop." I told Trent. Trent stopped the ATV, and the two of us got off. I pulled out my phone and called Cam, telling him to open the cave entrance so that we wouldn't have to go through the waterfall. Trent drove his ATV through the ground entrance, and the two of us went to ninja ops. 

"Hey, Cam." I smiled, giving him a hug. 

"Hey, Aria, it's so nice to see you again." Cam smiled, hugging me back. 

"Well, Cam, this is my boyfriend," I pull Trent closer to me, "Trent. Trent," I point Cam, "Cam." 

"Hey," Trent greeted, shaking hands with Cam. 

"Blake and Hunter didn't kill him when they visited you?" Cam asked me, chuckling as he went back behind his computer. 

"No, he was to busy running around." I chuckled, sitting down on the table with Trent.

"You still gonna go through with the prank?" Cam asked, spinning his chair around to face me.

"Heck yeah I am." I smirked, getting up from the table. "When are they gonna be here?" I asked while stretching my arms. 

"15 minutes." Cam answered, pushing his glasses up. 

I started to set up for the prank, which was easy, I just had to make the room look like it went through a big fight. "Okay, Trent, stand outside the door and blend in." I told my boyfriend as I tied Cam up. Trent did as I told. 

"I am not responsible for your butt getting kicked if it does." Cam chuckled as I slapped some make up on him so that he looked like he got beat up. 

"I don't think they'd kick my butt. Besides, I'd stop them before they can jump my butt." I chuckled as I walked over to Cam's chair, and sat in it. "I forgot how comfy this chair was." I giggled as I spun around in it. Then, I calmed myself down before smirking evilly when I sensed the presence of the others. "Alright Cam, let's see how good of an actor you are." I giggled. As the others -Tori, Shane, Dustin, Hunter, and Blake- ran into the room. "Look who finally decided to show." I smirked evilly. 

"What happened here? Aria, what's going on?" Blake asked in a shocked voice as he looked around the room. 

"What'd you do to Cam? Why's he tied up like that?" Shane asked in a harsh tone while glaring at me. 

"Oh he was refusing to cooperate, so I had get him out of the way." I sighed while looking at my nails. 

"Aria, what's the meaning of this?" Blake asked, glaring at me. 

"Every villain needs a base. So, why go building one when there's already one for me to take." I smirked, spreading my arms out. 

"Aria... Let's talk this over. We don't want to hurt you, Aria." Hunter said with a cautious tone.